Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if they are showing it like that there....it probably means its about finished, right? Or is the release date in japan different than for all the other countries?

In what areas do ya'll think the sculpt has improved? Cause to me it seems pretty much the same..which is good, very good of course.

Last edited:
I think Toy Hunters have him in stock, as they were showcasing him.
Shamon Mother ____er
34139_416881462824_171015147824_4495418_2307042_n.jpg

The Box looks really nice

Amazing!!! :clap:clap
Though it's obvious we only get the one body and no additional extras as some of us would've liked... :monkey2

YES!!!!!!!! HE"S HERE!!!!!!!!

BTW: My Smooth Criminal MJ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Non7XG0RGEE

Sweet custom, did you make it?
Love the spats!!
I remember seeing one like that on Ebay a few months ago.

Do we get one of those girls included with the figure?

:naughty

So if they are showing it like that there....it probably means its about finished, right? Or is the release date in japan different than for all the other countries?

In what areas do ya'll think the sculpt has improved? Cause to me it seems pretty much the same..which is good, very good of course.

It's ready to go,
But it's actually Hong Kong ;)
I'd say they'll release it this weekend and should start shipping from overseas next week...
SS will probably get theirs in time for SDCC...

Can't wait!!!
This is my most anticipated figure this year!! :yess:

^^Why on earth would you do a thing like that?

Figure looks great though, very excited..The box looks really small compared to the Thriller box. I imagined the box being all white with red 'BAD' font, surrounded by black font (much like the BAD album cover)..Nonethless it looks great either way!

awesome news!!!!

it does look (even though it's not a close up) like the sculpt has changed slightly, for the better. very happy indeed. this was the era i first got into MJ, hell, Bad was the first album i ever had. so this figure really represents my first interest in music at all. :rock

See Maz, Billie JEan tour ver would be my definitive be my definitive ver to own, bit no way I could ever afford one now.

Was only holding out to get it and then Mj dies and the price went mad. :(

May have to settle for this. Looks ace.

See Maz, Billie JEan tour ver would be my definitive be my definitive ver to own, bit no way I could ever afford one now.

Was only holding out to get it and then Mj dies and the price went mad. :(

May have to settle for this. Looks ace.

i hear ya dude. if nothing else though, at least this version has a really impressive outfit. they did well to get all that detail in 1/6. i imagine it'll impress quite a few people. just a shame about the lack of accessories etc.

i hear ya dude. if nothing else though, at least this version has a really impressive outfit. they did well to get all that detail in 1/6. i imagine it'll impress quite a few people. just a shame about the lack of accessories etc.

Indeed! Hell, the outfit is worth the $100+, alone. You dont find detail & tailoring (that fits perfectly) like that everyday for a 1/6th figure. I think im more in awe about the outfit than I am the actual headculpt & TT body itself!

^^Why on earth would you do a thing like that?

Figure looks great though, very excited..The box looks really small compared to the Thriller box. I imagined the box being all white with red 'BAD' font, surrounded by black font (much like the BAD album cover)..Nonethless it looks great either way!

I have two Thriller sets, one displayed and one MIB ;)

Nice! He looks great. I wonder if I could trade one of my DX bats for him.

Still waiting for some up-close shots!

i dont know what it is but the "final" (im assuming) pics above do look just a tiny bit different, at least to me.
I think they did more eyeliner paint work and a different shade for his lips verses the pale skin tone on the previous shots.

IM SO EXICTED! :yess:

i dont know what it is but the "final" (im assuming) pics above do look just a tiny bit different, at least to me.
I think they did more eyeliner paint work and a different shade for his lips verses the pale skin tone on the previous shots.

IM SO EXICTED! :yess:

Ya i think your right, especially about the eyeliner ..just those little changes can make a big difference, i am more exited 4 this figure then ever now:)
I'm very close 2 meeting the requirement to sell on the forum, once i do i will start putting some money together 4 this guy!

I have no interest in this figure..... That being said, this is one ____ing amazing action figure! Looking forward to in-hand pics.... Congrats to those who have him pre-orderd! :rock

I have no interest in this figure..... That being said, this is one ____ing amazing action figure! Looking forward to in-hand pics.... Congrats to those who have him pre-orderd! :rock

I love that those who have no interest in the fig still respect how awesome it is:) Tnx dude and i'm sure everyone who gets one on here will post loads of pics,myself included:).

I haven't been a big MJ fan since I was a kid, and I don't collect music related figures but that doesn't mean that I can't tell just how perfect this figure is! Best looking MJ figure to date, IMO.

The scuplt, detail on the buckles, everything is awesome! :rock

Back