Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No news, no...

I pre-ordered this from Angolz today, hoping the release is any day now as others have suggested.

Word of warning, check for a wonky eye
20100226_c848e83f9a3d2e3b79acAnfDI30sLG1H.jpg

Damn, so disappointed we didn't hear anything else about this guy yet. Hopefully he's on track to release this month.

From Hot Toys newsletter:

In Memory of Michael Jackson

It will soon be one year since our beloved Michael Jackson has left us. Till now, he is still always in our mind!

In memory of Michael Jackson, the long awaiting 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) Collectible Figure is coming soon! Collect one to show your love and respect to the King of Pop! Reserve a space for him among your Michael Jackson collection!

Wow it's coming to a year already??

Ya i cant believe it myself, but man this fig is going 2 rock!, im interested to see what the packaging is like ..if its the same style as the previous dx releases then i guess that will become the standard box design for the dx line.

From Hot Toys newsletter:

In Memory of Michael Jackson

It will soon be one year since our beloved Michael Jackson has left us. Till now, he is still always in our mind!

In memory of Michael Jackson, the long awaiting 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) Collectible Figure is coming soon! Collect one to show your love and respect to the King of Pop! Reserve a space for him among your Michael Jackson collection!

:monkey2
Bittersweet... I wonder if this is it (no pun intended), for HT MJ collectibles?...

Yea. Ill post some tomorrow. I really hope it comes out soon!

In two days hopefully:pray: ..say do any of you know how fast loontentoys get figures instock once they are released by hot toys? ..they r usually 1 of the first ebay stores to get new figures in right?

i'd get a smooth criminal version for sure. that, history, or old school off the wall MJ would be great. would be nice to get MJ from another album.

i wonder if HT think a smooth criminal one is too simple. if they release another version, we might see 2 outfits.

Back