Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would really be great is if they included the outfit and extra head for 'Smooth Criminal' or 'The Way You Make Me Feel'. Then, and only then would it feel like a real DX!

That would be awesome yeah...also with the SC costume :). Not that its gonna happen, but hey...it would be damn cool.

And kuzeh..good idea to mail them, i would be surprised though if they really answer things that aren't known yet :)

I just sent a email to them via the contact screen, although i ain't sure if this goes directly to Hot hoys themself. Cause i see other Hot toys email adresses there. Basically i just said that they shouldn't change too much about the figure cause in my opinion it's practically perfect, asked if it comes with a mic and stand and release date. Who knows what they'll tell me ;)

Here they say something about the stage that comes with it..it'll have built in LED lights.

https://tomopop.com/hot-toys-says-y...chael-jackson-bad-figure-11289.phtml#comments

Last edited:
A good idea 4 hot toys 2 do in the future and it would benefit us greatly is 2 include bonus figure parts 4 passed releases with new figures ..similar 2 medicoms gohan getting that extra sculpt for piccolo. A good example 4 them 2 do would be if and when they release watchmen Rorschach to include the younger comedian sculpt ..and for this "bad" figure the prototype thriller sculpt would be nice ..and more people who are on the fence about this guy who already have thriller will buy it.
This idea my even eliminate previously released figures been revamped in the dx line ..and have that line just for new characters only.
Hot toys have sorta done this already by including that new Michael prison break sculpt on that special edition true-type ..but i would love 4 them 2 expand on this idea.

I'll probably go for Toys2 again, for me it was the best price. Are you guys preordering it? I see no reason to hurry, since the Thriller MJ is still fully available.

No doubt there can be like 20 Michael's in this line when they are done.

I hope a Dangerous tour outfit MJ is coming soon, that way it can have two outfits....as the jacket goes over the gold leotard...

With jacket:
033.jpg

Without:
018.jpg

The military inspired outfits were always my favorite.

Hey i could be wrong, but is this Hot Toys best ever figure yet? I'm glad that they didn't have a smile on the face this time, a good thing too. And the costume is crazy detailed....they really outdone themselves, HT...don't change a single thing,lol.

Re: Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

You know what could be the ultimate DX?

Give us a switch out Hair piece like the Bruce Lee`s,1 like this and one ponytail,and give us a bunch of different hands with 3 clothing sets,BAD,Dirty Diane and Smooth Criminal,that way...we don`t have to ask for another figure from the Bad Era(Smooth criminal),and Billie Jean,Beat it(If the Thriller was a DX).

No need for many MJ releases,just give us the option to dress him up as he had so many cool outfits over the years.

In terms of likeness...what is Hot Toys' best? I haven't seen every single HT figure...but from what i have seen, this is the best yet....

The white and black Bad tour costume would be awesome to have with it...just the Dirty Diana shirt with it...sure its great. But for DX it's alittle too...litte :)

I really can't complain about the figure, the pics of it are blowing me away! I can understand some of the complaints. HT could've ditched the PERS and the light-up display and just sold it as a regular figure and I would've been just as happy, but I know we'd be seeing tons of complaints about how HT should've added PERS, etc. and make it a DX release.

It's coming in june, right? Wow thats fast...IMO, if HT is checking to see what the reactions are to the pictures...they shouldn't make drastic changes anymore. The face has a striking resemblamce, the hair looks very on point and the costume is just...exactly how it should be. A friend of mine said the skin colour should be more darker but i don't know.

This is the best likeness ever for HT. This and Godfather.

Can't agree with you on that. The headsculpt whilst fantastic in it's self is not Bad era Jacko. IMHO. The eyes need to be rounder, the eyebrows lower. He had quite bulging round eyes around that time, whereas this looks a bit Final Fantasy. I can imagine him on a cyber bike with a huge sword. :rolleyes: Amazing figure though.

Back