Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is some additional She-predettes pics .

9v0ue9c15b7dj0v1mxtm.jpg

Note how Gnarly Machiko is compared to Sheva's Headsculpt

9c6nu5rdt42vi6lh64oj.jpg

The Hunting party :)

OMG I really think I need to mod my Machiko to look just like yours. That looks simply amazing and perfect.

amazing pictures :clap... I have to machiko long time and I do not like the mask:monkey1
hottoys again did a bad job:mad:. I am preparing a new mask for machiko
but I need ideas:dunno

Here is a quick "sketch" I did in photoshop, just kinda threw some lines down and this is what I ended up with...

Last edited:
Wow cheers folks, that's really nice of yez..
considering the amount of time I lurked about here admiring the works of TaylerDardem and Silentsurfer (this mod was inspired by your many types of Machiko modding)

I agree with Tayler; her helmet could be much better, it doesn't correspond with the rest of her sexual aura (thats creepy eh? I hope that made sense)

@ EndlessRain : its quite easy if you want to do the mod. Obviously by doing so it means some irreversible changes

In any case you want to go through with it, here are most of the steps: *cutting her armor in half
*cutting her body netting to shreds (even the left over bits can be salvaged as her thigh or biceps netting)
* taking apart her huge tribal necklace
* beads on her spear also comes in handy as braids parts

So, her price has been rising now on Ebay (still way affordable than the preds tho) , if you can get your hands on to her (regardless if you already own one) get her anyway :hi5:
She's easier to mod than the predators.

-Timo

I just found something kind of neat so I thought I'd share.

Today I was going through my bin full of McFarlane toys Aliens and Predator figs to put some on display
100_1028.jpg
( I love McFarlanes Queen Alien dio) when I found this.
100_1029.jpg
I believe it came with the McFarlane Scar Predator. I then compared it to the closed one hanging from Machiko's belt.
100_1033.jpg
They are nearly the same size.
100_1034.jpg
So now Machiko has a new toy.

Machiko is one of my favourite & I keep it till now. Chupanegro's Sheva version looks great! :clap
Regret that I am newbie & can't post my picture here for the time being.:slap

I just found something kind of neat so I thought I'd share.

Today I was going through my bin full of McFarlane toys Aliens and Predator figs to put some on display

I believe it came with the McFarlane Scar Predator. I then compared it to the closed one hanging from Machiko's belt.

100_1034.jpg
So now Machiko has a new toy.

That's awesome, dude! Great find! I have the McFarlane Predators as well, so I should have that shuriken too! Definitely a great idea! :rock :rock

@MajorTom : keep posting mate, then post the darn pics , this Machiko thread needs to be on the first page :D

@Jjohnson77: awesome finding! nearly popped some cash to buy a McFarlane Scar for parts, those things are quite pricey nowadays

does anyone now what body i can use to replace my machiko original body with? im having a problem with my machiko body and was wondering if theres a substitute out there i can use, i was thinking the new alice body but the knees are different i dont know if the bottom part of the leg will come off so i can put machikos boots on. any info would help

does anyone now what body i can use to replace my machiko original body with? im having a problem with my machiko body and was wondering if theres a substitute out there i can use, i was thinking the new alice body but the knees are different i dont know if the bottom part of the leg will come off so i can put machikos boots on. any info would help

theres the cuban female true type.. might be the closest thing, the main problem is skin tones

i put the machiko head on the alice body and it looks okay. but the kness i dont know if they come off on the alice body like the machiko original body.

i kinda want to use the alice body for a replacment but i dont know if i can put the machiko boots on the alice body? i guess i can buy a cuban female body , but if anyone knows if its possible to use the alice or other body would help out greatly

Back