Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this comes out March along with the Gantry, MK 2 Unleashed, Tomb Raider PF, ummmm.....I know there's more.

My point is that with all these awesome (and very expensive) collectables coming out in the same month I'm gonna have to trim the fat. And at the moment the Joker may have to go.

:dunno

So this comes out March along with the Gantry, MK 2 Unleashed, Tomb Raider PF, ummmm.....I know there's more.

My point is that with all these awesome (and very expensive) collectables coming out in the same month I'm gonna have to trim the fat. And at the moment the Joker may have to go.

The Joker > Irany Men Gantry, MK deuce, Tom Raiden Pfft

Dude, The Joker is a fantastic fig, stick with it. I'm in the same boat, but i'm keeping my preordered Joker.

Jack Nicholson wanted to troll every one with this license agreement and unfortunately, Hot Toys had to cancel The Joker figure because Nicholson backed out (for the lolz).

No more Jack Joker figure. At least we still got Keaton Batman.

Woah, what? Has this figure been pulled? It's still up for PO on SS site, together with the non-refundable deposit. Was there some announcement I missed?

Woah, what? Has this figure been pulled? It's still up for PO on SS site, together with the non-refundable deposit. Was there some announcement I missed?

He was joking, since we haven't gotten an update in sometime.

Well I would rather wait to see more pics first, I have a feeling the finished product may differ from the proto.

Yeah, it may differ... but I bet they'd make improvements over the prototype rather than it being of a lesser quality. :hi5:

Disappointing that there was no mention of this in this weeks newsletter under the shipping in 30 days section. Makes me wonder if this will be shipping in March after all or whether it'll be delayed until April :(

Disappointing that there was no mention of this in this weeks newsletter under the shipping in 30 days section. Makes me wonder if this will be shipping in March after all or whether it'll be delayed until April :(

To be honest I would be surprised if I get mine before June/July.

Back