Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hay friends do u think Hot Toys will make DX Joker 89 in 1/4 scale??

Last edited:
Nope. The DX line is purely 1/6 scale :wink1:

I think it's a bit too early to be telling him that, don't you? The truth is that we really don't know the extent of the 1/4 scale figures. We don't know if they'll be part of the Movie Masterpiece line or something entirely new, and even if it is a new line, that doesn't necessarily mean that there won't be any DX's, as DX has spanned through different lines before. Honestly, I think HT should just make all of their 1/4 figures DX's, the scale alone says "this is a premium product," and the larger scale could make developing a PERS system without flaws a bit easier on their development team.

Most likely the 1/4 stuff will have PERS. much easier to hide and have work properly in that scale. At the very least, expect separate glasslike eyes.

thejokrers.jpg

A oldy pic but a goodie

Last edited:
man hes got the COOLEST assecories man! even the facemask thing and laughing teeth!

It makes for a cool photo, but some sort of adhesive has to be in use here to keep that tiny cane in that open hand.

jokersmile.jpg

Such a great looking figure. I passed on getting Bats early from China but I'll be hunting this one down on ebay as soon as in hand pics surface.

does anyone think hot toy's should start using the bendable hands that art figures use instead of the premolded shaped hands?

Nope, in my experience, bendable hands never have the detail to the sculpts nor achieve as realistic looking poses as sculpted hands.

Back