Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relax, Dude, it was a ____ing joke. You know, because of the Hot Toys figure and the too narrow brim on that hat? the hat needs fixing...people have been saying that in this thread for months...Get it? No. Okay. I guess as long as you're not posting pictures of yourself in the Schumacher costume, it's no problem.

i get it. and what exactly is wrong with the schumacer batsuit? :pfft:

Like this?

2aak1om.jpg

ahh coco that bobs gots a beautiful head a hair...looks like a gino cut

I might have to pass on this. With the Gantry being released in the same month I simply can't afford a $300 figure on top.

Inhand pics may sway my decision however

I might have to pass on this. With the Gantry being released in the same month I simply can't afford a $300 figure on top.

Inhand pics may sway my decision however

Yeah no offense but F___ the Gantry, this is JN joker. Where is your man card sir????? I want it right now.:mad:

My man card?:lol I understand and respect your argument but the Gantry is pretty darn epic and It's one of three IM figures that I'll ever want/need. Who knows, I may be able to afford both

The mark iv is def. the best IM figure hot toys has produced to date IMO. So if you don't already own him I would really understand being antsy for this new gantry.

I might wait until Iron Man 3 to buy a figure... *shrugs*

Yeah see Blitzout.... you got Iron man 3 and avenger figures almost certainly on the horizon. The same isn't guaranteed for this Joker.:dunno, But for real they need to put out some pics of this joker already b/c I am getting impatient:impatient:

eww I found a funny pic y'all might like
l.jpg

Yeah, the closer we get to March the more antsy I get abou8t these figures. They are gonna be the high light of my collection no doubt. Anyway does anyone know if the Jokers stand is going to be the same as Batmans with the Bat logo? I thought it would be cool if the stand had that henchman patch logo on it instead.

Yeah, the closer we get to March the more antsy I get abou8t these figures. They are gonna be the high light of my collection no doubt. Anyway does anyone know if the Jokers stand is going to be the same as Batmans with the Bat logo? I thought it would be cool if the stand had that henchman patch logo on it instead.

Looks like its going be same one.
166934_255787004494290_145970452142613_652865_173228472_n.jpg

Back