Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see anyone losing their minds, I see a lot of collectors discussing the first production pic of a highly anticipated new release.:dunno

:lol That thing was awful.

Yeah, but with a plastic insert I got it to shape nicely.

Might be using this HT Joker for a regular outfit Joker because of the great tailoring and use the overcoat from this on that old figure for a parade Joker (since the coat covers up most of the great outfit anyway).

The question has always been how the hair looks without the hat in hand.

388649_10150466995442344_58690437343_8885180_966197611_n.jpg

Don't know why the first thing I notice about this pic was the toilet paper:dunno

all I SEE is the stash of joker heads next to her and a awesome artist with that joker smile ....man the possibillity's uncle bingo ,flesh toned jack, museum jack ...

Yeah, but with a plastic insert I got it to shape nicely.

Might be using this HT Joker for a regular outfit Joker because of the great tailoring and use the overcoat from this on that old figure for a parade Joker (since the coat covers up most of the great outfit anyway).

The question has always been how the hair looks without the hat in hand.

Oh, I thought you were kidding. I could never get it to look right.

I was thinking of something similar but I've got an Ima/beto Jack and was thinking of piecing together a parade Joker using an Ima sculpt.

I was kind of looking at how hot Yulli looks :dunno

:exactly:

I should not get worried, but the head does definitely look different on this one. I'm still positive that they have not thouched on a head sculpt that everybody did find to be perfect, me included.

I'm still positive that they have not thouched on a head sculpt that everybody did find to be perfect, me included.
iron man mark III (battle-damaged) was originally shown with a great headsculpt, then shipped with the same crappy face that came with the original Mark III.

iron man mark III (battle-damaged version) was originally shown with a great facesculpt, then shipped with the same meh face that came with the original Mark II.
Fixed and :lecture - licensors can f_____________ everything so be alert guys!

I am new to the world of Hot Toys (1 year). In HT history how many great prototype to disappointing (in hand) products have their been?
I know that people where disappointed by the advertised size of Berserker.

One tiny, blurry photo and everyone loses their minds.

This always happends..you get 40 pages of straight river until finally good pics surface and everything is fine again or same ____ over again.

For both this DX and the Batman DX, this time i'm not going to look at so many pics of the figures once they are released just to help bump up the wow factor upon opening them as this should help cut out some of the desensitization factor.

Back