Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
166934_255787004494290_145970452142613_652865_173228472_n.jpg

Uuuuuuuh, where's the second coat? They better not have removed it from the set!!!!! :slap

:horror I didn't even notice that!!! :panic:

here is yuli working on sculpt.

388649_10150466995442344_58690437343_8885180_966197611_n.jpg

"Hello!

Happy New Year~!

I want to say hello to you guys here!

Please be happy every day in this year! ^-^

For the past year, I have done quite a lot of sculpting and art direction works, but I think my sculpting is not good enough.^^ So today in 2012, I want to start again and do my job better and better.

For the most interesting works last year, number one is Jack Nicholson’s Joker.

This character is very funny and has a devil face. When I sculpt this kind of head, I must need to think two points: one is Jack Nicholson’s normal face before make-up; another one is Joker’s face after make-up.

If we only check the face after make-up, it is not good enough because it may only look like Joker, but not Jack Nicholson. So I check both normal and make-up faces very carefully when I do this job. And I got this idea after making Heath Ledger’s Joker head sculpt long time ago.

A quite funny thing is that - when I work, my face is always smiling like Joker.

Please imagine. It’s really very funny, right? haha

I have tried my best as I want to make it perfect.

Please enjoy the Jack Nicholson’s Joker which will be coming soon and give me good advices."

:love :love :love

lol. Though she is a cutie, not sure if I would consider her hot. Very cute though. Just found the toilet paper in there a little funny.

:tap

yulli3.jpg

yuli.jpg

1126611270.jpg

tumblr_kxm86zhxDc1qzkytw.jpg

yulli1.jpg

She be cute and hot. :lecture

...oh yeah, and crazy good at sculpting!

Signed: Maglor, Sideshow Creep.

:monkey3Yuli is definitely cute...
As for the latest Joker pics...Remember when people freaked out over this:
alice2nc.jpg

and then it turned out looking like this:
IMG_1584.jpg

and it looks even better in hand. My point is people are freaking out for no reason. We truly are freaks in some regard. Wait and see. If I'm wrong I'll cook the crow myself.

My point is people are freaking out for no reason. We truly are freaks in some regard. Wait and see. If I'm wrong I'll cook the crow myself.

and I will be first in line to eat a huge honkin' plate of crow. I firmly believe joker will be just fine.

yulli1.jpg

In most of her photos, she seems to have a lazy eye. I guess she strains her eyes with this job and uses one more than the other

OK I have a question.
If the sculpt of the Joker has changed and he doesn't come with the second jacket that he was originally photographed with,will Sideshow let you cancel?
I know there was a deposit too,they should give that back too,since the figure changed.
I know I'm jumping the gun,it's one lousy pic of the figure,but if it looks worse than the prototype I'm going to cancel.

OK I have a question.
If the sculpt of the Joker has changed and he doesn't come with the second jacket that he was originally photographed with,will Sideshow let you cancel?
I know there was a deposit too,they should give that back too,since the figure changed.
I know I'm jumping the gun,it's one lousy pic of the figure,but if it looks worse than the prototype I'm going to cancel.

The best thing to do is call SS and find out. I am going to wait till I see better pics before I decide to cancel this figure or keep it. I would also hope that this is coming with the second coat. If it doesn't, then it is not much of a DX. You Know.?

Back