Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the hat fixed, I can't tell :panic:

Doesn't look like it..:mad:

What do you guys think will be included with joker.

Batman has the bat signal.
Joker...?

Dollar note..with his face on it.

A nice cheap piece of paper..

I can't believe these are on display inshore and this crappy pic is the only one available?
Where are all the local HT fans with iPhones!!!

Last edited:
Have Hot toys ever removed an accessory that they listed in the specs from any of there other figures?:dunno ..I don't they have and I don't think this will be the case here,they probably just didn't want to clutter the display.

i hope that this is the case, but they are showing the 2 mouths for Keaton...weird that they wouldnt show the coat for Joker...but considering the amount of accessories that Sparrow came with i cant/hope see them removing anything.

Have Hot toys ever removed an accessory that they listed in the specs from any of there other figures?:dunno ..I don't they have and I don't think this will be the case here, they probably just didn't want to clutter the display.

They removed the light feature from the superman base but I think you're right about cluttering up the space. Compared to the sparrow accessories these two are light enough as it is.

They removed the light feature from the superman base but I think you're right about cluttering up the space. Compared to the sparrow accessories these two are light enough as it is.

I never knew they had planned on giving that base a light-up feature,but we still got the base ,I don't think hot toys has ever removed a accessory they listed in the specs and ended up not including it with the releases figure.

They never said the Superman base lit up!. I know because I used to have this in my sig for years before the release "Please Hot Toys..Light up base for Christopher Reeve please, Thank you."

im convinced that whomever took this pic did so with the intent on making us crazy and gets a kick out of seeing page after page of worrying for no reason...there is no way this isnt going to be fantastic.

I never knew they had planned on giving that base a light-up feature,but we still got the base ,I don't think hot toys has ever removed a accessory they listed in the specs and ended up not including it with the releases figure.

I hope you're right. I really don't see why they wouldn't include the coat. :dunno
When have you ever seen HT NOT include an accessory in their prototype? Those are displayed for sale purposes. They need to display everything included in the set.
Like I said though, I hope you're right. :pray:

I hope you're right. I really don't see why they wouldn't include the coat. :dunno
When have you ever seen HT NOT include an accessory in their prototype? Those are displayed for sale purposes. They need to display everything included in the set.
Like I said though, I hope you're right. :pray:

And with that price point, they better still include it.

Im not worried though.

I enhanced the photo to try and better show the new sculpt. I also pulled a video still from last August that shows the prototype in the same Toy Hunters' display, for comparison. I think it still looks like Jack, just a different expression.

1989jokertoyhunters.jpg

ha ha .... one photo from a different angle with not the best lighting and everyone just goes nuts :)

Itll be fine relax chill, will be top notch in hand.....otherwise I will send it back :panic:

Man that pic is terrrrible! Sucks that he has the same logo on his base as batman. Doesn't look like the hat brim has been enlarged. Not gonna throw my hands up in a fit though. It's the first of many bad pics of this figure to come before the good pics start rolling in

Man that pic is terrrrible! Sucks that he has the same logo on his base as batman. Doesn't look like the hat brim has been enlarged. Not gonna throw my hands up in a fit though. It's the first of many bad pics of this figure to come before the good pics start rolling in

yeah its just a pic at a weird angle, doesnt look like either has been modded . Will be really good in hand and i think the good pics will flood in !!

I enhanced the photo to try and better show the new sculpt. I also pulled a video still from last August that shows the prototype in the same Toy Hunters' display, for comparison. I think it still looks like Jack, just a different expression.

1989jokertoyhunters.jpg
If that isn't a modded headsculpt, I'll eat my Joker's undersized hat :lol

who put's the bat sig on joker i'll be changin the stand to a joker? come on people! hot toys my gun BANG! hot toy's gonna need a moment alone people.....

Back