Hot Heart 1/6 TX from Terminator 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if we were playing the terminator ranking game I'd go:

Terminator
T2
T3
TSSC
Genesys
Salvation

I actually like Terminator Salvation so i wouldn't put it bottom of the list. I think that bottom of the list definitely has to be Genisys. Effects driven drivel minus a good plot which most movies are nowadays unfortunately. My list is:

Terminator
Terminator 2
Salvation
Terminator 3
Genisys

Ok I'm confused about this and the Pop Toys version.
Which one comes with the military outfit to switch out?
The Hot Heart one doesn't show pics of it but I saw Optibotimus' video review of it and she comes with it.
The Pop Toys version shows both outfits.
So which is which?

I have the Hot Heart which does come with the swap out uniform but I think the Pop Toys does as well. I got in the replacement head sculpt as well. While it's a nice sculpt it is a little large, so will keep the HH head for display. If I can find a Pop Toys for around $120 I may pick up but otherwise will just keep the HH.

Has anyone done a body swap on this figure yet? Would want to see how the clothes fit on a standard HT body.

Digging this thread up from the dead, as I decided to finally release this figure from its box and put on display.

I have to say that really is an impressive set. Comes with two outfits (red and Air Force) and several arm/hand options. The head sculpt is actually quite good, as is the body. Definitely better than the other figure that came out around the same time. The only negative was with the buttons on the red jacket. Truly a pain to rebutton (had to remove jacket in order to replace regular arm with terminator arm.)

Movie was far from a classic but a fun popcorn flick, nevertheless.

T-3 Terminatrix 1.jpg

Back