Hot Heart 1/6 TX from Terminator 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kghobby has her at $135 and if you are not to keen on the headsculpt there's another option for $33 bucks in the same store

20160608_104357_001__17678.1465404345.490.588.jpg

That stand looks identical to a Hot Toys terminator one and the name of the company seems like a rip off too lol

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Normally I think it's everyone's personal choice as to which movies they like and I don't normally judge as some of my movie tastes are questionable... But this movie... fuuuuuuu*k it! The franchise should have died with Cameron. He is such a great story teller that he wrapped the whole thing up from beginning to end (like most good films do) so much so that I don't think any of the films since have been able to recover.

I think I will grab this. My wife has been expressing concern over the number of Arnie's appearing on the shelf, so my collection requires some dilution anyway :)

I too can't stand the Arnie sausage fest, hence a solution had to be cooked up.

27468060100_26147d4888_c.jpg

Normally I think it's everyone's personal choice as to which movies they like and I don't normally judge as some of my movie tastes are questionable... But this movie... fuuuuuuu*k it! The franchise should have died with Cameron. He is such a great story teller that he wrapped the whole thing up from beginning to end (like most good films do) so much so that I don't think any of the films since have been able to recover.

Agreed.... although compared to the two utter crapfests that followed, T3 actually looks pretty decent now in retrospect (at least as a well-executed action movie if nothing else). And I do think Loken made for a pretty memorable villain, and was by far the best part of the movie.

I think I'll probably pick this up just because I've always liked the look of the character so much.

Happy to see this happening. I was trying to get a custom made for a while. Not perfect but certainly not terrible. The leather jacket material is too thick and the pants dont seem to match the jacket. I wonder if they will do the Endo.

Yeah that was my initial thought as well, but looking at pics it appears the pants did have a slightly different color and texture from the jacket:

30021a5b573ebc136ffd632c25121235.jpg

That stand looks identical to a Hot Toys terminator one and the name of the company seems like a rip off too lol

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Reminds me of...

"See, they're McDonald's... I'm McDowell's. They got the Golden Arches, mine is the Golden Arcs. They got the Big Mac, I got the Big Mick. We both got two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions, but their buns have sesame seeds. My buns have no seeds..."

I guess this looks better than the Pop Salute version I have. Wait, no, I don't have the Pop Salute version, because no serious Terminator fan would have anything from that movie. So just forget I said I have the Pop Salute version........because I don't.......really.......it's the truth.

I guess this looks better than the Pop Salute version I have. Wait, no, I don't have the Pop Salute version, because no serious Terminator fan would have anything from that movie. So just forget I said I have the Pop Salute version........because I don't.......really.......it's the truth.

:lol

I thought POP Toys was making this, I saw posts on their FB page of this exact prototype. I wonder if this Hot Heart is a rip off from POP Toys or what.

I thought POP Toys was making this, I saw posts on their FB page of this exact prototype. I wonder if this Hot Heart is a rip off from POP Toys or what.

Oh, interesting. I just looked it up, and their leather outfit does look a bit better and more accurate. Although I think the likeness on the Hot Heart one is a whole lot closer to Loken.

I agree it looks cheap but, if the clothing is durable, you could get this figure-

439USMC3rdForceServiceSupportGroupfemale__42274.1454805125.1280.1280.JPG

and use her to make a bash using the clothes from the one coming out. I have that one (the USMC one) and she doesn't make a bad TX bash fig. Had someone make me a USAF skirt/uniform. I'll get a pic up soon turned out ok.

from Pop Toys facebook page.....

POP TOYS feeling happy.

May 29 at 11:42am ·
Final product,please take a watchful eye on it.More accessories will be released!

Attachments

• 13331066_1725755074329751_8249079548356892843_n.jpg
    13331066_1725755074329751_8249079548356892843_n.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 216
Back