Hot Heart 1/6 TX from Terminator 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This version looks better. Outfit color looks more accurate and the material might be nicer, but I wonder if it's just the photography and both companies are using the same outfit. Interested to see the accessories. Sidearm, a couple of arms, and BD portrait would be nice. Not interested in a bloodstained bandage. Hope someone does the Endo with lightup.

Just saw this head first thing this morning. I guess if you didn't like the Hot Heart or the Pop Toys sculpt, you could go with this one. I think it's pretty good.
tx.jpg
tx1.jpg

Sigh, now I think I have to get one of these. I thought the Hot Heart sculpt was better than the Pop Toys sculpt, but unfortunately, the jacket is not accurate. Most glaringly, it shouldn't have the seam under the chest. I guess the Modular Art head with Pop Toys is the way to go. Wonder if the Pop Toys will be a whole figure or just a kit. Rats, just thought about the accessories for each. Have to wait and see.

Yeah it's still not clear if the Pop Toys version will come with the metal arms, and for me that's an absolute must-have for this figure. Because otherwise it's just a chick in a red leather suit.

and with a metal arm it will be just a chick in a red leather suit with a metal arm. cause the character is boring :pfft:

I got this in the mail yesterday. First impressions. Likeness is pretty decent, but to swap the arms out you must remove the leather overcoat. It's got actual buttons which were a PITA to get back on. (snap buttons would be far easier) Other things I noticed, the 'gripping' hands were poorly molded, the thumb is fused to the folded 3 gripping fingers, had to take a small xacto and cut to free the thumb. The metal arm looks decent, and to swap out it joins just after the shoulder, very high up on the joint. However THE METAL HAND IS NOT REMOVABLE.....Luckily I stopped before trying. The hand pivots up and down and a tad to the side but does NOT rotate 360. It was a quick over view so i didn't snap pics but I will try to over the weekend if anyone's interested. Articulation is so-so from what I've seen and it does come with the USAF outfit but I have not tried to swap that yet. Perhaps I will use a phicen body for the USAF set and my old Hot Toys Kristana USMC figure which has a real good likeness to Kristana Lokken who I used to kit bash the USAF part.

Accessories are ok, the bloody gauze is a neat one, and she has a plastic swap out hand with a probe tip which is long, thin and easily bent. Gun accessory is cheap but I have countless ones which are better which I will probably end up using if I'm so inclined. Not bad considering the likeness is better than the Fembot by Pop Toys

Figure arrived yesterday and looks even better than expected. The head sculpt looks nice. Outfit looks good and is nicely tailored. A good assortment of accessories. I just pulled it out for a quick look so didn't try swapping out the arms or anything. Ultimately I'll probably use one of them for display purposes when I finally set up the Terminator section. The Air Force outfit is also nicely detailed. I was actually a bit confused because I thought only the Pop Toys included the second outfit so wasn't expecting to see these. I don't think I'll ever use the second outfit, but might grab a custom head just in case. If anyone gets the PopToys I'll be interested to see who they compare.

Last edited:
Ok here ya go.

L0CgGU9.jpg

NIdGtWp.jpg

y3UG7rl.jpg

qw3G4Km.jpg

rHQiNY1.jpg

apR9AN8.jpg

Necklace detail is good, but it is VERY thin and moves around a lot.

Here is the hand which needed to be cut to free the thumb in order to grip anything-

JXU9MNz.jpg

The base has a light up feature btw

ETmJwfi.jpg

Biggest complaint is the buttons on the jacket. They are a major PITA to button. The red spandex under bra can get binded under the body hinge in the back

lMU3coK.jpg

tv1FGo7.jpg

The jacket does restrict the arms from moving up a lot it seems, or unless it's the cheap shoulder joints. this is about as high as I can raise her arm when held out straight in front

MDZcvR5.jpg

The abdomen joint is pretty flexibile you can bend her back good if you happened to have a large cylinder you could mimic the particle accelerator. Granted I'm holding it here but it does arch backwards nicely to get that stuck to the magnet pose.

jhMI7VP.jpg

more box stuff

2SssJXT.jpg

pR60t2y.jpg

M43oy4D.jpg

relative size comparison

zjXng7w.jpg

I"m still considering transplanting clothes and head to a phicen body, curious to see if that may improve some of the dynamic poses you can get or if the clothes really are restricting movement more than the body figure joints.

actually i felt that phicen bodies behave worse in clothes, because those clothes stick to the rubber. plastic slides inside narrow clothes parts, allowing easier articulation.

actually i felt that phicen bodies behave worse in clothes, because those clothes stick to the rubber. plastic slides inside narrow clothes parts, allowing easier articulation.

Yeah they can be but see Harley Quinn in that pic in the back? THat's a Phicen body fig I used for that. The last Phicen body fig I tried to put fishnet stockings on was a real pita, but that one went on very easily. I heard that some have used a very small amount of fine powder on the thighs, elbows etc to help with the clothes. It does depend on how large the phicen's 'back' is, cuz some of the early ones baby got some serious back! I have one lined up for the TX and I still have to put my Slave Leia together using another.

The USAF uniform shirt has velcro patches to close the shirt with, wish the red leather suit had them. I would assume you could just have the buttons statically stitched on the right side of the jacket, and small velcro on the others. As you can see from the pics, I've been unable to seal the top button, even with some tweezers.

I ordered the custom head to see how it compares. I'm still curious to know the difference between Hot Heart and PopToys. If it were a little cheaper I'd just order the PT as well. Maybe I'll be able to find the suit parted out.

Back