Action Figure Horizon Zero Dawn figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s been crazy lately, everywhere. I got heat exhaustion last weekend and it affected me for days afterward. Staying hydrated at this time is essential.

Anyway, I don’t usually do chibi figures, but my wife may bite on this. It’s very expressive.
I hope you're all better now, this heat is truly awful and it's not even summer yet. 😬

As I said, better than funko pops lol, somehow these type of collectibles never appealed to me but it is cool for those that collect them, maybe Hot Toys can put out a cosbaby of Aloy too. 🤣

I hope you're all better now, this heat is truly awful and it's not even summer yet. 😬

As I said, better than funko pops lol, somehow these type of collectibles never appealed to me but it is cool for those that collect them, maybe Hot Toys can put out a cosbaby of Aloy too. 🤣
Yeah I’ve never been one for chibi/stylised collectibles either. I want as close to what I see on the screen as possible, not something that vaguely resembles them.

Preordered the Nendoroid, they are a little over-priced imo but I got it on a good deal especially compared to the prices of Funko Pops.

Some pictures of Prime 1 Aloy in production. Looks incredible- they really do an fantastic job with video game characters:

7ZHzMxr.jpeg
sna5uWF.jpeg
tJgsNM8.jpeg

Last edited:
Back