Action Figure Horizon Zero Dawn figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you recover quickly. I went out today to find this, set. Sold out everywhere. Looks great!
Thank you. I got extremely lucky and managed to find one left at a small shop and immediatly ordered, it's great to see it sell out hopefully it gives Lego the incitive to make more Horizon sets and get other Playstation licenses like Uncharted.

I've got that one coming in tomorrow. It's going right next to the PS5 when I'm done with it.

One of Lego's influencers started a rumor earlier in the year that there was an Uncharted set coming. It gained traction and a lot of hype so much so that the guy came clean 2 days after the rumor had grown out of control.

Grab the set on Monday, saw plenty on shelf at the local lego store.

This is my second collectible from the series, the first being a poster from Cookandbecker (pic below). Really looking forward to the nendoroid and 1/6 announcement.

giADcId.jpg

I'm currently dealing with some health issues and seeing this arrive put a smile on my face, what a great set, Aloy is really well done and the Tallneck has some amazing shelf presence, would be cool to see more video game sets from Lego in the future, I would get them all and I barely collect Lego these days.
Wish you a speedy recovery. Stay strong and safe.

I've got that one coming in tomorrow. It's going right next to the PS5 when I'm done with it.

One of Lego's influencers started a rumor earlier in the year that there was an Uncharted set coming. It gained traction and a lot of hype so much so that the guy came clean 2 days after the rumor had grown out of control.
It will look great next to a PS5, maybe I'll get one when there's stock around these parts lol, I hope Lego sees that and gives us an uncharted set too, as I said a whole line of these video game sets would be awesome, I really wish they'd make a The Last of Us set too with Joel and Ellie but it's really doubtful, I don't see why they try to be so kid friendly with their adult sets, it's not like a child will know what TLOU is anyway and they did make the Stranger Things set too and that show can get pretty dark and bloody.
Grab the set on Monday, saw plenty on shelf at the local lego store.

This is my second collectible from the series, the first being a poster from Cookandbecker (pic below). Really looking forward to the nendoroid and 1/6 announcement.

giADcId.jpg

Wish you a speedy recovery. Stay strong and safe.
You're lucky, it seems like it sold out immediatly in Europe and the States, it's my first collectible from the games but certainly won't be the last. ;)

It will look great next to a PS5, maybe I'll get one when there's stock around these parts lol, I hope Lego sees that and gives us an uncharted set too, as I said a whole line of these video game sets would be awesome, I really wish they'd make a The Last of Us set too with Joel and Ellie but it's really doubtful, I don't see why they try to be so kid friendly with their adult sets, it's not like a child will know what TLOU is anyway and they did make the Stranger Things set too and that show can get pretty dark and bloody.

You're lucky, it seems like it sold out immediatly in Europe and the States, it's my first collectible from the games *but certainly won't be the last.* ;)
Hmmm I’m really wondering why it won’t be the last😉

If I can't have good Mass Effect figures, Horizon is the best second choice. Aloy has been one of my most wanted figures for a few years now.

After finishing Forbidden West, I'd also like a Varl and Kotallo. Kotallo was my favorite ally in the game.
I’m surprised anyone got that far. I got to the intro for the
Spoiler Spoiler:
turned it off then never touched it again. Weird ass game.

Hoping to get the Tallneck at some point, it's great to see that some of you have gotten it and love it. I missed the initial launch unfortunately. Horizon is probably my current favourite franchise. I absolutely adore these games and am in for just about any reasonably priced (looking at you dark horse) collectable released from them, including the Nendoroid and the potential Aloy figures/statues. I feel she's such a fantastic character, especially following her character arc in Forbidden West.

I was tempted to order the Aloy statue by PureArts, but I have no idea what the final product might look like. Trying to decide if I want to get on the wait list for it.

I’m surprised anyone got that far. I got to the intro for the
Spoiler Spoiler:
turned it off then never touched it again. Weird ass game.
I didn't care much for that aspect of the story as well but luckily it's not the main focus of the plot, if anything it's an underdeveloped plot tool to set up the third game, in my opinion the sequel pretty much improves on every aspect of the first game but of course nothing is without it's flaws, still a treat to play and go around discovering the map especially near the end when you unlock a pretty awesome feature.

I didn't care much for that aspect of the story as well but luckily it's not the main focus of the plot, if anything it's an underdeveloped plot tool to set up the third game, in my opinion the sequel pretty much improves on every aspect of the first game but of course nothing is without it's flaws, still a treat to play and go around discovering the map especially near the end when you unlock a pretty awesome feature.
The rest of the game just feels like a cookie cutter open world Ubisoft title. Map cluttered with markers etc. The side quests feel like a chore due to how much dialogue there is too.

I didn’t love the first game either, it took me like 2-3 years to actually bother finishing it. I’ll never finish this one, money down the drain :lol.

That said, I’ll still pick up a figure for the character design alone. Pretty much the only reason I still have a few Sequel Trilogy figures.

The rest of the game just feels like a cookie cutter open world Ubisoft title. Map cluttered with markers etc. The side quests feel like a chore due to how much dialogue there is too.

I didn’t love the first game either, it took me like 2-3 years to actually bother finishing it. I’ll never finish this one, money down the drain :lol.

That said, I’ll still pick up a figure for the character design alone. Pretty much the only reason I still have a few Sequel Trilogy figures.
Well different strokes for different folks haha, if there's anything most people can agree on is the game having really awesome designs for characters and the machines.

I got my wife the Tallneck LEGO set for Mother’s Day, and she’s been having a blast building it after our kiddo goes to sleep.

And I may have ordered a spare for myself. With a background in Gunpla, I’ll probably paint it up a bit.

Damn, I just saw this now. Hope you’re feeling better since you posted this.
Thanks I appreciate it, I hope I'd be better by now but guess I'll have to go see the doctor again next week, this damn heat sure isn't helping one bit. 😅

Last edited:
Thanks I appreicate it, I hope I'd be better by now but guess I'll have to go see the doctor again next week, this damn heat sure isn't helping one bit. 😅
It’s been crazy lately, everywhere. I got heat exhaustion last weekend and it affected me for days afterward. Staying hydrated at this time is essential.

Anyway, I don’t usually do chibi figures, but my wife may bite on this. It’s very expressive.

Back