Hopeful for an HT Emperor!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellion

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know the current focus is TFA but anyone else hoping for a HT Palpatine? We have Vader, we have ROTJ Boba Fett, I would LOVE an HT Emperor and maybe a pair of Sideshow Royal Guards. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Re: Hopepful for an HT Emperor

It's inevitable but looking forward to the day when the photos drop here. Light-up lightning hands and a couple portraits would be ideal.

I've always loved the look of the Royal Gaurds. Used to read the comics. If HT released them I'd probably be forced into the SW line. Been holding out thus far...

I'd say it's only matter of when and will happen with Electro's hands n lightning. I just prey it come's with throne same go's 4 jabba stupid aftermarket price's on both throne's it's pretty lame sideshow needs to rerelease throne's.

Of all the OT figures that have not been previewed yet, Palps is my most wanted from HT. like LS said, it's inevitable.

I've always loved the look of the Royal Gaurds. Used to read the comics. If HT released them I'd probably be forced into the SW line. Been holding out thus far...
Royal Guards would be great. Very simple looking characters but cool. I'd definitely take a pair to go with Palpatine if they were made.

Oh I hope so! Started picking up some SW line and TFA Kylo Ren. My main focus for SW in my collection is the Jedi's and Sith's.

He's coming. Just gotta get the TFA line outta the way first.

Yeah and then 3 SS lovers will come and say over and over the SS one still holds up to justify not getting the HT one. (even though the cane wasn't even long enough with the SS one :lol)And post pictures over and over of the inferior SS one comparing pics.

But yeah, i'm looking forward to it as well.

Yeah and then 3 SS lovers will come and say over and over the SS one still holds up to justify not getting the HT one. (even though the cane wasn't even long enough with the SS one :lol)And post pictures over and over of the inferior SS one comparing pics.

But yeah, i'm looking forward to it as well.

Hahaha. That perfectly sums up all of those threads.

Sooner...
Yep, no reason HT won't continue to release OT/sequel/spin-off figures concurrently.

Nice! Hope it's HT and not SSC who releases them, though. Used to think troops could be left to SSC but really not happy with what they did with the Scout and their base bodies are terrible.

Last edited:

I am confused...I was told by another fellow collector that HT was going to release only the ANH OT line, that's it, then onto focusing on the new SW movies starting with TFA. The Emperor wasn't in the ANH movie.

I am confused...I was told by another fellow collector that HT was going to release only the ANH OT line, that's it, then onto focusing on the new SW movies starting with TFA. The Emperor wasn't in the ANH movie.
Nope, HT has the license for everything SW. Boba Fett is Ep VI, for example.

Honestly now I'm FAR more excited by Jack's wink on fricking Royal Guards!!!
Have wanted an Emperor with 2 two Imperial Guards to flank him for a long time.

Back