Hopeful for an HT Emperor!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to dump all my non-OT stuff. Such awesome looking stuff on the way.

Not a good time to be dumping TFA troopers. I think they're giving them away with a free cup of coffee out the back of the Sideshow building.:lol

At long last...YES :clap

Please let there bet two head sculpts, lighting, Luke's lightsaber hilt, cane, multiple hands, perfect flowing robe and the right length of hood.

Really hope HT go all out with him...then onto Chancellor Palpatine and Darth Sidious from the prequels.

Not a good time to be dumping TFA troopers. I think they're giving them away with a free cup of coffee out the back of the Sideshow building.:lol

More cancelling a couple Rogue One figures than anything, though these OT figures are a long way off still. Not sure I feel anything toward the RO characters despite liking the flick. Krennic is the only one I find pretty compelling on screen. I ordered a couple to check out more than anything.

Of the new figures only Hoth Leia and ROTJ Luke are definite. Don't have a Luke in my collection, though have TFA on order. Emperor and Guard make a brilliant looking pair though.

At the very least I'd maybe put a couple figures back in their boxes as I only have space for about 16 figures in total. ROTJ Boba seems on his way out. Doesn't pair up with any of my other figures.

Don't have a Luke in my collection

7472d103031f1029c3dfc25bf143e074.gif

:lol

Had Hoth Luke, X-Wing, Farmboy, and Stormtrooper at various points. Only have the Stormtrooper version left and he mostly keeps the helmet on. I liked the Hoth version a lot after swapping to the smaller Han body (though the eyes :horror).

The best of all of those was the X-Wing with the HT Farmboy headsculpt and the helmet on, but felt like the Snowspeeder version would be more interesting. Now I'm not sure SS will pull it off.

Leaning toward the ROTJ Luke as my only OT Luke now that it's been announced as I'm trying to avoid multiples.

I didn't follow the TFA troopers sale prices, since I'm OT only. Are they doing so bad?

Yeah, didn't you get that email. Buy 2 get one free. All TFA figures.

Rogue One they overcompensated and made next to none.

Back