Homeland - Showtime series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most underrated show on TV.

This week's episode was perfect.

The show has settled into a groove, but there's no denying the confused tone across different seasons. I haven't watched the most recent episode, but the final scene of last week's - and the sequence leading up to it - was chilling.

Damn, this season is a cracker! The show was on a downward slide pretty much from season 2, but imo it has picked itself up off the floor and is delivering some genuine tension and wtf moments. Can't wait for next week's episode.

this last season seemed Sooooooooo unfinished to me, totally expected another 4 or more episodes.....lol. after the last episode I was like, wtf is that it....:dunno

Man, this season is good.

Looks like Quinn is being set up as the assassin that will kill the President Elect.

Man, this season is good.

Looks like Quinn is being set up as the assassin that will kill the President Elect.

How is it he is being set up when he just got full immunity by the solicitor general. Also this season has been slower than previous.

How is it he is being set up when he just got full immunity by the solicitor general. Also this season has been slower than previous.

The fake internet posts were all about him hating the President Elect. The detail sent to boost up her security are the same special ops team responsible for the bombing. They're gonna try to kill her and pin it on Quinn.

Back