Homeland - Showtime series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the last few episodes have been better than the first half of the season, but damn, I'm tired of Carrie being so emotional over Brodie.

I've found that I have to partially turn my brain off while watching this season to enjoy it. :lol

I think the last few episodes have been better than the first half of the season, but damn, I'm tired of Carrie being so emotional over Brodie.

I've found that I have to partially turn my brain off while watching this season to enjoy it. :lol

I will admit that also, along with every other time shes on the screen, shes almost blowing every mission cause she cant follow orders. I guess its one reason why I keep tuning in, I hope one time the take down shot will end up between the eyes. :lol:lol

She's been completely unhinged because she stopped taking her medication. Works for me and the performance is great.

She's been completely unhinged because she stopped taking her medication. Works for me and the performance is great.

yeah I guess it does work for me anyways, it keeps me coming back to see what stupid **** she'll do every episode. :lol:lol Still like the season so far, there has been a few bumps like Brodys family (who ****ing cares about Dana, **** I don't even think she cares) but overall its been good imo

I liked the episode, but the fact that the most guarded man in Iran sends his two body guards out to talk to someone he didn't trust to begin with is laughable.

either way it worked for me and enjoyed the episode.

BULLSHEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!

Another disappointing finale. Showtime socks.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Overall, very mellow and slow episode. Not sure where the series goes from here. Being that this is showtime I am sure things are going to drag on for another 5-6 seasons.

I just powered through all three seasons over the last few weeks, and I have to say I really enjoyed it.

I caught some chatter that Season 2 was really bad, but I didn't get it at all. I enjoyed the whole run. I have this theory that you enjoy things much more if you don't let other people's opinions on the Internet get in the way.

I was really sad to see Brody didn't make it. I get that he killed the VP, but he didn't deserve what he got.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Overall, very mellow and slow episode. Not sure where the series goes from here. Being that this is showtime I am sure things are going to drag on for another 5-6 seasons.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Was that the series finale, or the season finale? After seeing what happened I don't really see a reason to continue following the show. :dunno

~~~Please use spoiler tags as I'm sure there's people that haven't had the opportunity to watch last night's episode.

I just powered through all three seasons over the last few weeks, and I have to say I really enjoyed it.

I caught some chatter that Season 2 was really bad, but I didn't get it at all. I enjoyed the whole run. I have this theory that you enjoy things much more if you don't let other people's opinions on the Internet get in the way.
I was really sad to see Brody didn't make it. I get that he killed the VP, but he didn't deserve what he got.

:exactly: then when you don't agree with them, they think you're a moron.:dunno

just watched the final episode, I actually liked it. Tone was good I thought for what was going down.

They wrapped it up nicely imo.

I do agree though that not sure where this series is going from here on, but I'm sure some sort of situation will arise that only Sal and Carrier will be able handle and they'll be pulled back into the game again.

I actually forgot about the finale until I saw activity on this thread. I did read the Brody spoiler but that just made me want to watch it more. I'm sad the way the season ended and is painfully obvious what'll happen next season...
Spoiler Spoiler:

SPOILERS. Don't read further if you haven't watched the season finale (episode 12).

https://bit.ly/1aaypi2
This article is predicting something which I was speculating as I was watching the finale episode. Even if they don't go that route, I think they could still make season 4 interesting. Though at this point, I wouldn't mind if there was no season 4 either.

That being said, the finale was so gripping, start to end.

I don't think there's anything interesting left, I was pulling for it but I'm done with this show. What a waste.

Back