Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Holy ____!! Galactus!!

I am thinking a red warning popping up on the Galactus page soon stating hurry, limited stock - only 50 remaining....lol! :yess: get it while you can and before the site crashes! :gah:

Was telling myself that I wasnt interested in this, nor did I need it in my collection. . .But damn I gotta get this! comicbookguy shoot me a pm with some info on your local dealer, Im very interested!

OH boy with Joker ex, Dutch ex, Colossus ex, and Lady Death ex, coming already and now Galactus. I need to relax with the spending very soon.

i guess we just need to ask the japanese to make a galactus. I wouldnt mind having that in my backyard...

P1020676.JPG

Bad Fkn Ass!

I'm holding off on this. I think the over spray around the eyes is a bit much in the zoom. I have to get the Bat tomorrow so this one goes to the back burner for now.

OMG!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME.. i've have to convince myself to hold back.

This piece looks so good, I think im going to wait to see what else is released for comic con.

$800???? -Must resist power cosmic (wallet needs a break!!!):ignore: ...ahhhhhhhhhh Dammit!!!!

Ordered :thud::thud::thud:

Gotta say, this looks to be one of if not the coolest pieces of the show... super impressive and its got more than a few ways to display it all for under 1K :clap

Gotta say, this looks to be one of if not the coolest pieces of the show... super impressive and its got more than a few ways to display it all for under 1K :clap

:exactly: I was expecting it to be at least $1,000 or more when they first announced it.

Great looking statue. But, a pass for me. Congrats to those getting it.

Passing for now with Batman and Green Lantern PF's coming.....

Back