Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My PAX is made up of two 29" units side by side. The G man is going on one of my expedits, beside Silver Surfer, and right in front of my FF48 cover print hanging on the wall...I've had that spot saved for him for quite some time.

Perfect, of course! I found a FF48 print on Artposters.com and was tempted to do the same thing. Would make a great display. Your setup is basically a template for what my bedroom will end up looking like. What a great room you have.

And BTW, i looked but i couldn't find the door frame only, without the inserts. Do you happen to have an item number for it? I searched the store with no luck

Perfect, of course! I found a FF48 print on Artposters.com and was tempted to do the same thing. Would make a great display. Your setup is basically a template for what my bedroom will end up looking like. What a great room you have.

And BTW, i looked but i couldn't find the door frame only, without the inserts. Do you happen to have an item number for it? I searched the store with no luck

The door frames are article number 802.224.17. These are for the 2x 29" wide x about 77" tall unit.

I just went down to the warehouse and asked a guy to print me an invoice for just the frames (they are a full service item...so you have to pay, then wait for them to get it for you).

The door frames are article number 802.224.17. These are for the 2x 29" wide x about 77" tall unit.

I just went down to the warehouse and asked a guy to print me an invoice for just the frames (they are a full service item...so you have to pay, then wait for them to get it for you).

Thanks man! Strange that the article number doesn't populate an item on the website. Hmm, i'll try your warehouse method when i go next time. Either that or i'll just build the frame and have some acrylic cut.

My lord probably the worst paint app i've ever scene. Need some confirmation from fellow freaks who received it.

Yes i know the flash is on, i'll take some daylight photos tomorrow.

Honestly, looks like their suppose to be there.

If it was only in one spot I'd say maybe that's an issue. But being all over seems intentional.

Chris

Intentional? As what? Galactus get in a mini mud fight?

It looks like your Galactus was near something else getting sprayed and it got some splash on it.

Good lord its everywhere i thought it was normal just by the amount

Mambas picks below are pretty clear and I don't see any paint specs man.... Might be a SS CS special

15cyfxu.jpg

1znybn6.jpg

2m34fbs.jpg

Here's the guy responsible for your paint job too
9716226986_612e07edab_o.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

You can plug him into an outlet? Any clue as to how long the lights will run continuously for? What if you need to replace the bulbs?

I guess we'll call it cosmic debris.

Depending where it is it looks ok or bad. Looks fine on the purple, terrible on the blue.

I see that. Yeah I think your right. Wonder if they are all the same or of its just random specs all over

I think it's to give him a "worn" look and to break your eyes focus on any specific spot. In pieces that are all shinny with smooth surfaces, your eye is able to pick out small imperfections. These very subtle dots scatter that focus to make it appear uniform. That's why they are covering his entire body.

That or this guy has the worst case of chicken pox I have ever seen!

Chris

Back