HKFC * Hot Toys - Howard Chan Q&A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't understand whats so hard to understand, Enterbay has the 1/4 Dark Knight licence, there is no way HT is makeing a 1/4 Ledger. NO WAY !!! As in... get it out of your brain, its NOT HAPPENING !!!

Unless... you meant a 1/4 Nicholson Joker, then in that case, i'm a complete ****** and I appologize. 1/4 '89 Joker FTFW !!!

Whoah, easy there man :lol

I wasnt referring to 1/4 ledger. Read again, it was bout 1/4 ironman and avengers that they announced not long ago... You said that in the interview howard said that he dont give a **** bout 1/4 now since everyone prefers 1/6?

The rooted hair comment was in response to how to improve on the existing 2.0 joker.

I get that Iron Man sells but seriously unless they really plan on making every armor from Iron Man 3 I don't get what more they can really do where they have to make it their main focus and work on more figures for. Plus honestly aside from the die hard fans who is really going to buy that many armors? Unless it's some rich person or something who can blow that money on figures left and right.

Whoah, easy there man :lol

I wasnt referring to 1/4 ledger. Read again, it was bout 1/4 ironman and avengers that they announced not long ago... You said that in the interview howard said that he dont give a **** bout 1/4 now since everyone prefers 1/6?

The rooted hair comment was in response to how to improve on the existing 2.0 joker.

:monkey2:monkey2 aw.... I'm such a ******.... too many idiots on this board annoy me with their, HT is gonna make a 1/4 Ledger comments. Anyways.. i'm an A-hole.. i appologize Hydeous :monkey2:monkey2

No hard feelings? :1-1: ???

I get that Iron Man sells but seriously unless they really plan on making every armor from Iron Man 3 I don't get what more they can really do where they have to make it their main focus and work on more figures for. Plus honestly aside from the die hard fans who is really going to buy that many armors? Unless it's some rich person or something who can blow that money on figures left and right.

These guys must have so much money they use it as toilet paper if they can afford this relentless pace of Iron Man figures.

Hot Toys is learning from Side Show :lol Sideshow does the same thing with Star Wars by making every single suit/meaningless character from those films...I mean how many stormtroopers can they make?

True, but Sideshow still puts out more product in a given amount of time than HT. It's not like all of their Clones are keeping them from doing other things.

People loved Hulk. Why not go back and do Ed Norton's Hulk and the Abomination? Why the never-ending slew of Iron Mans? I'd rather see that for a change if Marvel has to be their big thing now.

I'd love an Abomination.

These guys must have so much money they use it as toilet paper if they can afford this relentless pace of Iron Man figures.

I wish i could afford all of em, but i cant. So im personally just sticking to 2 of my favorite one so far - the mark I 2.0 and the mark vii movie promo battle damaged ver.

Ive also got the mark 42 on PO, will see and decide when its in hand. Tempted to get the mark 33, but im still deciding now. ..:panic:

I do wonder what the possible Joker could be. I prefer Nolan Batman more but they've made most of the Ledger Joker looks. In this case I'd actually hope for a Burton Nicholson Joker. The museum look could be cool if you ask me.

I do wonder what the possible Joker could be. I prefer Nolan Batman more but they've made most of the Ledger Joker looks. In this case I'd actually hope for a Burton Nicholson Joker. The museum look could be cool if you ask me.

It could be next year's con exclusive repaint from the existing joker 89 dx08 left overs. :lol

Still you'll have people complaining HT getting lazy by making just repaints :panic:

I'm guessing every armor out sells like hot cakes which is pretty good incentive to keep churning them out.

We can ask the same question as to why HT makes so many versions of Jokers, Predators, Jack Sparrows or why Enterbay makes 900 Bruce Lees.

They do somthing cool and unique with the Crow figure and then they say its all Iron man from here on out! Iron man figures will be around forever! They make atleast 3-5 new suits/figures per movie! Look i know theres alot of Iron Man fans, but they already have 20+ figures to choose from, and i already have mine...

Wheres the Back To the Future stuff!? ARKHAM BATMAN!!!???

Back