HKFC * Hot Toys - Howard Chan Q&A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still blame the Ironmen taking up way too many slots for regular releases like X-men FC, Batman Returns, Arkham City etc.

I know some people will argue that HT is doing what fans dream of and they can complete an Ironmen series. Truth is, part of the reason HT is pumping out so many Ironmen is because they want to eliminate competition like "other companies" that make alloy figures. It's annoying that they are so single minded.

:lol:lol:lol

Bruce Banner needs approval now. :impatient: And it sucks how there isn't any more information on other XM-FC figures besides Xavier. I'm dying to know if they're releasing a Magneto (in all likelihood, they will, but it never hurts to get a confirmation).

I'm not at all convinced they'll release a Magneto. I doubt XFC Xavier will ever see the light of day. How many people would pass on him at this point with him being the only XFC based figure?

I know for me personally, no XFC Magneto = no XFC Xavier. I only care about this Xavier if I get an XFC Magneto. I don't want to see Xavier sitting on the shelf, reminding me that I didn't get my favorite character and the biggest reason the movie was so damn good in the first place. It's like Watchmen all over again. No thanks.

If anything, they'll scrap it and make him from Days of Future Past. I'll buy which ever Xavier goes with whatever Fassbender Magneto they release.

I was just thinking last night how bizarre it is that HT haven't even made a McKellen Magneto by now. He has had major roles in most of the X-men related films so far and is a great 'villain' with cool powers and a distinctive toyetic look with that outfit. I would give him at least as much consideration as any given Joker figure.

Back