HIYA Toys: Aliens line (A:CM mostly so far, but more to come!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go Marauder, then. ;)

18843729263_a66caa8825_b.jpg

It amazes me no company has thought to do an Aliens themed line in this scale and articulation.

such a pity they don't fit Neca in scale. i won't go for the third variant of scale with my aliens.

you didn't play the game, did you?... yes his role is pretty much like rhinoceros/triceraton.

No I never did play the games. Not really into them. Only one I was ever hooked on was the old PlayStation "Manhunt".

No I never did play the games. Not really into them.
66222694.jpg

ok, the aliens: colonial marines is about how the infestation on Acheron continued, giving life to new kinds of aliens, like in Dark Colony game where every Grey unit... was like.. human... tech... wait. what am i talking about.

i-don-t-play-games-grow-up-please.png

66222694.jpg

ok, the aliens: colonial marines is about how the infestation on Acheron continued, giving life to new kinds of aliens, like in Dark Colony game where every Grey unit... was like.. human... tech... wait. what am i talking about.

i-don-t-play-games-grow-up-please.png
Love the signs man. That does sound cool.

Attachments

• 1 1.jpg
    1 1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 169
  • 1 1 1 1-2.jpg
    1 1 1 1-2.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 168
Here are some pics from their booth at NY TF this week. Love the scale of that APC. And the Predator figures !

16406967_1272702182823398_4129097333864953707_n.jpg

16806950_1272702289490054_8613625327746906331_n.jpg

16807277_1272702292823387_2684876772184953432_n.jpg

Again, gotta love how big that APC is. And at the back there it looks like a pic of Bella from the CM game :)

Hopefully its just the camera but I'm guessing that's an unpainted version because the color is off and its lacking details like dirt and rust on the wheels as shown in the prototype. If that's what the final version looks like i don't think i'll be picking it up.

HIY10015.jpg

Last edited:
Lot of good pics here. That is def an unpainted APC on display.
https://news.toyark.com/2017/02/18/toy-fair-2017-hiya-toys-aliens-predator-figures-241644

Cool predator stuff. Digging the Sentry gun. Hopefully the new marines aren't going to be painted as terribly with such horrible color choices. Even though they appear to be game marines instead of movie marines, I'll probably end up getting them to fill out the APC.

Are they implying they will be selling the corridor diorama wall/pieces? Sure looks that way in how they have it isolated, but no 'tag' on it identifying its release date or price point.

https://news.toyark.com/2017/02/18/toy-fair-2017-hiya-toys-aliens-predator-figures-241644

Cool predator stuff. Digging the Sentry gun. Hopefully the new marines aren't going to be painted as terribly with such horrible color choices. Even though they appear to be game marines instead of movie marines, I'll probably end up getting them to fill out the APC.

Are they implying they will be selling the corridor diorama wall/pieces? Sure looks that way in how they have it isolated, but no 'tag' on it identifying its release date or price point.

I know the scales are different 3 3/4" compared to 7" but if they sell the corridor pieces individually as a build type diorama how would Neca's line look with them? I wish Neca would make back drop pieces like that.

Oh cool yeah its definitely unpainted. Thanks for those pics links!

The Crusher would look pretty cool if NECA did him to scale. Who knows, maybe Randy may take a liking to the design and throw it into the line at some point to space out the main film releases.

If they want to keep the Aliens line going they may not have choice but to dabble into games like AvP2010 (they already are with Serpent Hunter) and A:CM.

AvP2010 has great Pred, Xeno and Marine designs to go with. A:CM does to if you get past the subpar story. I'd be all over figures of those marines and a 7" scale Crusher and Raven.

If they want to keep the Aliens line going they may not have choice but to dabble into games like AvP2010 (they already are with Serpent Hunter) and A:CM.

AvP2010 has great Pred, Xeno and Marine designs to go with. A:CM does to if you get past the subpar story. I'd be all over figures of those marines and a 7" scale Crusher and Raven.

Damn I did not realise they were already using the game designs in the Predator line. Guess that does give us hope for them doing the same in the Aliens line to keep it going into the future. And I agree that some of the marine designs in the ACM game are quite cool and could make great figures.

As for the APC I hope it turns out well enough inside as well as outside in order for them to be able to do more large scale vehicles down the road. I mean, if the inside and light up features work out to be as well as the production pics, could you imagine how cool a light up dropship would look ?

Damn I did not realise they were already using the game designs in the Predator line.
they are definitely using HT's ̶"̶t̶s̶a̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶d̶a̶t̶u̶r̶d̶s̶"̶ "artistic license" designs, judging by their Greyback's long horse face, oval edgeless head and facehugger's fingers on a purse instead of ribs :)

Hiya face, head and purse:

Toy-Fair-2017-Hiya-Toys-008.jpg

HT's long face with smooth edged oval head (new variant):

Hot-Toys-Predator-2-Elder-Predator-Collectible-Figure_PR19.jpg

HT's purse (old variant face):

elder06.jpg

all three features looked very different in the movie, and while people normally do not see any difference in predators faces or their toy variants, the purse says "copied from an unreliable source, famous for his vivid imagination and total lack of ability to explore references" clearly.

Elder_Predator_bag.jpg

(image by Moguchiy H)

Just shown on their facebook page - Jeremy Cruz of the USS Sephora from the CM game. He looks quite good to me and its not often you see a action figure get the Hiccup treatment. And it looks pretty detailed and paint well done for the scale. Maybe they've changed factories since the last lot ?

Hiya-Toys-Aliens-Captain-Cruz-001.jpg

Can't wait till they release this. One of the upcoming things i'm really looking forward to.

Just come across some worrying news regarding the release of this APC. Over on facebook some people are asking HIYA toys when this APC will see production and their response was ' Still waiting for pre-order quantity to hit starting production level' another person just yesterday asked How many pre-orders do you need to produce? and their response was 'Only have 30% of MOQ'(Minimum order Quantity) . Not good news in my opinion and i'm a little confused by all to this as i always assumed that once an item goes up for pre-order it was surely going to be produced.

Last edited:
Wow. I guess I don't need to worry about having to pay for that one any time soon. Disappointing if it never happens though, it looks so damn cool.

Wow. I guess I don't need to worry about having to pay for that one any time soon. Disappointing if it never happens though, it looks so damn cool.

I put in a pre order over at BBTS and I hope they get enough to go through. Its rare you get Alien themed figure lines in this scale especially and the amount of room they have to move with it would be amazing just for the vehicle and diorama set piece potential alone would be awesome.

Back