Media Hitman General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely loving the game but the AI seems a lot worse than Blood Money, the graphics (at least for Paris) are pretty abysmal, and the game holds your hand quite a bit. This is definitely the easiest Hitman Ive played so far, but everything else is pretty great. I love how much personality Paris has, and I must have beaten that mission 10 times already, each time I'm finding new ways to to take out my targets along with seeing new little easter eggs. It's definitely a return to form for the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The AI isn't that bad but it certainly has its issues and all the hints can be turned off. You should replay Blood Money. I got the platinum recently and it was extremely easy. Even on the hardest difficulty the games basically the same as the easiest they just take away you saves and map.

It's been years since I played Blood Money but I remember it being pretty challenging, but you're probably right, that's probably due to dying and having to restart the entire mission. Also 47 has a lot more moves at his disposal and controls a lot better so that might also play into it.

I just don't remember it being his easy though, I killed the first target (forgot his name) by basically stealing a caterer's attire and following him to the bathroom, his guard was standing in front of the door and I basically walked in, the bodyguard didn't say a thing, I drowned him via toilet bowl, put his body in a closet, and walked out. The bodyguard wasn't suspicious at all, and I don't think they ever found him :lol

I sort of remember in Blood Money, even if you have a specific attire, if you get too close to people or run or whatever they become suspicious of you.

Still really enjoying the game though.

You actually can do that stuff in Blood Money. Running only affected you suspicion in SA and Contacts. On the hardest difficulty in Blood Money it causes your meter to flutter but it doesn't really make a difference unless your notoriety is high. I do wish that made a return though.

FB_IMG_1458328491248.jpg

Rounded out my collection a little more.

Last edited:
Are there any announcements they'll release Blood Money and the older games as a PS4 port? I know of only the PS3 ports back during Absolution.

I love the Hitman games, and I am tempted to pick this up, but I don't like the episodic nature of the release. I may wait for the full game to be released.

Did anyone get the collectors edition of this? Just wondering what the statue is like

Did anyone get the collectors edition of this? Just wondering what the statue is like

Yes i got the collectors edition , the statue is great l paint on the head is not amazing and its 1/6 scale so goes well with my 1/6 figures

Just a heads up: Hitman Codename 47, Silent Assassin and Contracts are on a weekend sale over at GOG.com. :)

Great pics! The statue looks amazing.

Statue looks a little better than I expected, not bad. Everything else seems about on par with what I expected. Didn't know it came with Hitman Go though.

Statue looks a little better than I expected, not bad. Everything else seems about on par with what I expected. Didn't know it came with Hitman Go though.

It didn't actually. Just a promo leaflet was included.

I really liked the statue's pose. Says a lot about the character and I don't think I need any other figure/statue of him. Face isn't that great but Agent 47 has a very generic looking face to begin with..

That might have been the point, to make him a face in the crowd. Though in the end it is a little more harmful than good for reasons like collectibles and identifying the character.

Just wanted to post up these two threads. We have a Amnur sculpt in the works and a clothing set. Interest threads below.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/167890-agent-47-amnur.html

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-haute-hero-agent-47-custom-clothing-set.html

Thank you for the post Dylan. I wanted to let everyone know that the custom clothing thread has been updated:

1. Updated design details
2. Pricing details

20160425_DESIGN_BOARDS_PG1 by Christopher Pin, on Flickr

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...agent-47-custom-clothing-set.html#post8517552

Haute Hero

Hitman "2" announced today. Looks like they are going to right some of the wrongs of the last one with ditching the episodic nature.

And an online add on I think you have to buy separate

Back