Media Hitman General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started the interest list with a few bites so far. Here's a link for anyone interested.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/167890-agent-47-amnur.html

Also the games coming Friday and my hype levels are over 9000 but I saw this photo of the add campaign they are running in the UK and thought it was actually pretty cool.
hitman.jpg

No reviews yet? That's usually a bad sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's strange. I was wondering why The Division didn't get one, though GameSpot and IGN employees said it's all right from the beta and still good. I dunno, assuming the same with Hitman and its great beta, this should be something. Maybe it's the episodic format...

Thats possible, I’m guessing they’re going to review this by episodes instead of waiting for the whole thing like most episodic games, but this being a gameplay driven game I wonder how thats going to work. If they think the gameplay sucks, then thats pretty much it for the rest of the episodes since this isn’t really a narrative driven game.

Those seem like good review. IGN gave Blood Money an 8 and GameSpot gave it a 8.2. Barely any different although "Missions rely too strongly on using disguises" might be the dumbest thing I have ever seen on a Hitman review.

GameSpot gave a 7.5 to Absolution while IGN gave it a 9. Gamespot's been really bad with reviews lately, since in a few like GTA V they put in some SJW thoughts and ******** to pull it down :lol though IGN is almost meme worthy at times like complaining about the water in the Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes despite that being present in the original.

But yeah, the disguise thing is silly unless it was as bad as Absolution's disguise system and from the beta, I vastly prefer the new system.

Going by IGNs review video the sniper machanic from Absolution is back. I loved that. Holding the trigger half way to steady your aim is crazy effective immersion.

I'm seeing people who got the game are saying it's better than Absolution but not the rest of the games in the series. The core mechanics actually look like it's been downgraded from Absolution. Why didn't they just take Everything from Absolution gameplay wise, and put in a huge sandbox? The game would have been great. I'm also reading the AI is ****. I canceled my preorder and I'm going to wait for a few more reviews to drop before buying this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having played this finally I really like it. It has minor issues I would have liked to see changed but the traditional Hitman gameplay is back and in great form. It does a really good job of letting you decide just how much you want it to hold your hand and guide you through missions. I really wish I had the whole game right now because I wouldnt stop playing.

Not really. You'll get the whole game eventually. Just like TWD, Life is Strange, The Wolf Among Us or plenty other episodic games.

Hitman totally shouldn’t be episodic, this game is taking a beating online right now. I’m scared this game might not make enough profit and they might just ending canceling the whole thing like they did with Afro Samurai.

I ended up getting the game for free, its actually pretty good. The training missions were pretty terrible and almost stopped me from getting the game, but man, that first main mission was amazing.

i agree, hitman does not fit the mold for an episodic release. it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Back