Media Hitman General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice review!!! :clap I feel like I needed a review on this figure before buying
Whats your opinion of the coat?

The coat is nice, I have a real coat exactly like it, it feels just like the material on my real coat, obviously not as good but it's just like they took my coat and shrunk it, I won't use it for now but least the option is there and it is good.

Here are some pics of mine that the wife sent over. I'm finally getting stationed with her next month so when the game accurate sculpt arrives and I get my hands on it I'll post some pics up.
1350.jpeg
1344.jpeg

Last edited:
Here are some pics of mine that the wife sent over. I'm finally getting stationed with her next month so when the game accurate sculpt arrives and I get my hands on it I'll post some pics up.

She opened it? :horror argh!!!!!

:lol
Cool pics man :hi5: Looks fine

What the **** was that?
It's like they were in a hurry and made up something during the day before presentation...

__

Worst. Hitman. Teaser. Ever.

I've bailed on the series, the last one I passed on since a lot of people said Blood Money was better.

Not liking the younger looking Agent 47. Is this some sort of prequel?

Well the gameplay looks solid, if they're giving us Absolutions gameplay and Blood Money's sandbox levels then I'm all in for this one. I'm not happy about it being an episodic game though.

I saw a leaked PSN listing tho and they only wanted 39.99 for it. If they release new stories as DLC I would be into that but they would have to actually be stories not just maps with random targets.

Just saw an interview with the dev saying there's going to be a new VO and all DLC is free.

Typo, I meant VA for voice actor.

You mean like... buying a game instead of collecting pieces of it for additional cost?
Oh boy, best developers ever!

:monkey3

Free DLC within each episode released bruh

But.. I just wanna buy a game and... play it. Can I do that? Pretty please? No? Oh wel...

:lol

I'm not fond of how they're releasing this either, also this is only being released digitally. Seems this is more of an experiment than a real Hitman game.

Back