Media Hitman General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This voice actor thing again? Seriously.

Edit

David Bateson confirmed he's voicing 47 on twitter.

Last edited:
All this VA stuff makes me believe stealth games today think it's cool to just mess around with beloved voice actors :dunno trailer and gameplay look neat. But what's with the younger looking 47? It can't be a prequel game to the whole series given how Codename 47 is set up...maybe something between Blood Money and Absolution? Or it's some issue, idk.

^ They've confirmed it takes place after Absolution in the IGN Interview.

Hmm in that case maybe it's a temporary thing then, they changed Sam Fisher's look in Conviction after the fans complained.

This voice actor thing again? Seriously.

Edit

David Bateson confirmed he's voicing 47 on twitter.

Ah okay, in the IGN stage demo they said they got a new actor for Agent 47, I figured they were talking about the voice actor.

I'm really not liking the new pretty boy Agent 47, I would have preferred if they let us create our own Agent and play as him instead of redesigning Agent 47.

As excited as I am for this i can't help but feel like they are doing this because they don't really know what people want out of a Hitman game.

Briefcase is back!

Sounds like this game will be what Absolution should have been.

I thought it was solid, but a step back from Blood Money. I missed the newspaper and open sandbox levels. I wasn't a fan of the way the disguise system was handled either. It was more realistic but a lot less fun. The controls were great though.

Last edited:
Newspapers didn't mean **** if you were a Silent Assassin actually, which kinda ruined it.

The disguise system handling was definitely the biggest mixed bag of Absolution, which is saying a lot. "Blending" was neat, though.

I thought it was solid, but a step back from Blood Money. I missed the newspaper and open sandbox levels. I wasn't a fan of the way the disguise system was handled either. It was more realistic but a lot less fun. The controls were great though.

The new disguise system sounds like a mix between Blood Money and Absolution so there's that.

I think Absolution has a lot of good parts that get overshadowed by just a few problems. It's still a really great game just not what I think people wanted next.

I remembered today I told Pliss I would post up a.pic when I got the cian head and put it on the Dreamer figure so here it is.... This is the vanilla Dreamer figure except for the tie and shoes and head (obviously).

I liked Absolution good game.

absolution is still one of the best looking game to date, it has a unique artistic style that no polygons can match. every snapshot i took in game looks like a piece of painting. especially infront the hotel. looks so neor ski-fi.

I remembered today I told Pliss I would post up a.pic when I got the cian head and put it on the Dreamer figure so here it is.... This is the vanilla Dreamer figure except for the tie and shoes and head (obviously).

Dreamer body doesn't look good, i used the Platoon Chris Taylor body, changed out the suit, tie & pants & used Midnight Wesker gloved hands, only parts left from Dreamer are the white shirt, belt, shoes, pistols & coat, can't remember if it came with socks or not but mine now wears them.

The shoes are pretty decent with laces, and i bought the figure mainly for the Pistols becoz pistol Silencer cost like $10 a piece on ebay.

The red tie is nonsense cheap rubberband type that stains. The body aint looking good, and i'm no fan of the movie version head despite being quite accurate. and since new hitman uses a different actor, i still prefer the absolution look.

Back