Media Hitman General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
resurrecting this thread.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

it doesn't come with the pistol case & i guess there's no holster too?

That head looks like it's right out of Blood Money. If I pick of that 47, I'll get that head.

I am having a hard time finding it myself. There are two on eBay but when I ask the sellers they say it's a preorder. I will not preorder anything on eBay what so ever but I asked a distributor friend of mine I will let you know what he says about it.

I am having a hard time finding it myself. There are two on eBay but when I ask the sellers they say it's a preorder. I will not preorder anything on eBay what so ever but I asked a distributor friend of mine I will let you know what he says about it.

I wouldn't dare PO on eBay either.

It's made even more shady by the fact that you have to ask the sellers if it's a preorder because the listing doesn't specify.

On another note. Where can I get a white suit? There seems to only be two kinds on eBay and they are not accurate to the one he wears in Blood Money.

Yeah that seems to be the only well know source to get it from but I am still reluctant to give a deposit for something with no projected release date.

Btw does anyone know where to get the Killer Absolution set that came out a while back? I never once saw one.

Thanks for the heads up! Do you know the release date?
Unfortunately, I don't. However, the sellers on eBay are listing it for an early December release date. I think this is going to be one of those figures that I need to see in hand pics of before I pick up. Although, I really do want a Hitman figure in my collection.

Back