HitFigure 1/6 Muscular Body (with Asian Head sculpt)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheungkinmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Taken from : OSW , post by ZipCoolo

2205519527gv295528zoks.jpg

220554hdnvvd6hrrlyxirs.jpg

220557nwnwkn5sbnlpkfz3.jpg

220600uhhbfhsvjjpu2jmb.jpg

220609q03n16y4f1d6n4z4.jpg

More pics here:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...gure-1-6-muscular-body-asian-head-sculpt.html

Looks like a HT muscular body recast, except for the chest. As long as it's cheaper than HT's I say BRING IT!. Looks good to me, but don't like the color difference on the arms and chest, this might be just a proto anyways.

Now we don't need to worry about buying parted out bodies at high prices.

And it looks like it's 100% plastic chest, which is good IMO. Rubber is gonna be a problem sooner or later.

EDIT: It seems like it's rubber :/ . I don't know, either way hope it's cheap XD

these things are getting pretty real looking. I wonder when the day will come when they start making them anatomically correct.

All but the chest and abs are recasts of the Hot Toys body for sure. And that chest looks rubber to me. There's just not much texture to it. If it were hard plastic, those arm would have no range of motion.

They may not be complete recasts, but it obviously is based off of HT's bodies with minor tweaks to make it their "own."

that's wonderful muscular body..do you think hot toys will stay on top of the 12 figure line when all they do is iron man and batman.. time for a new king to rise up..they need competition..they have had some misses. there some wonderful sculpter out there not working for hot toys..

Back