Hit Girl Kitbash--Finally

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melkorjunior

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been fairly obsessed over how to put together a decent Hit Girl figure for awhile now. The Play Toy Purple Girl figure had a decent headsculpt but the body was too adult, and the uniform was off. The Medicom had a great uniform and the right body shape but the head was a caricature. The Kumik Chloe Moretz headsculpt had the best likeness but no purple wig option.

It took awhile but I managed to finally kitbash my Hit Girl. It's the Medicom version, with the Kumik Chloe headsculpt, a mask I got from somewhere, and the wig that was attached to the Medicom head:

Hit Girl 2.JPGHit Girl 1.JPG

Thanks to Dale Stringer for proving that using the Medicom wig was a workable idea. I still might try to paint it a darker shade of purple, but other than that I love this figure.

you should had a wash to the hair to make it look more realistic. Other than that, it's perfect!:)

I'd actually love to try to alter the shade to a darker purple, but I completely suck at painting and I have shaky hands on top of that. I know for a fact that I'd end up ruining the figure somehow if I got near it with a brush (I'd probably end up getting purple paint on her forehead.) I'm actually considering--and I know this is stupid--using a purple marker.

I know it's stupid.

It's not stupid... but unfortunately when you use a marker on a 1/6 figure it tends to looks like you used a marker on them :lol The color is not very strong on plastic and it can wipe off pretty easily.

I originally bought the Play Toy figure, then soured on it because of the too adult body and, even worse, the face had an olive complexion that doesn't work for Chloe Moretz. Her face looked so much darker than the other figures on my shelf. I eventually took the Purple Girl apart and used the body for another figure. I had actually forgotten I still had the mask until I started to put this kitbash together and looked through my box of spare pieces.

since it's Medicom, enjoy the figure while the suit last, those look like pleather...

As long as you don't touch her after putting her in museum pose.

I'm still figuring out how to transport these Medicom guys in pleather clothings if i have to move. The pleathers flake the moment it comes into contact with something, so the only way is to hold the head. unless you have many helping hands that willing to hold a figure until you reach your new place, the other way is to line them up and tie wires/strings on their heads and secure them in your car while you drive.

She's gonna be in a museum pose forever next to Michael Keaton Batman--hopefully the suit can withstand it.

I belive the mask is from the play toy
I'm getting my PT head repainted,the color is indeed freakin dark
I just bought the head and a few accessories
my Medicom will have 3 heads (not all at once if you wondered)

Back