History of Violence... Yup...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wetanut said:
you will deserve the brainless bimbo you'll probably end up with.
and YOU attack my comment. :rolleyes: how sad.

Im married to a beautiful blonde, polish, woman who will tell you in a heart beat thats 3 strikes against her. Thats what I love about her. She loves life and to laugh and rolls with all the punches and doesnt even take a second to nit pick something as miniscule as the comment I made.

She's quick to inform anybody that the majority of women do in fact ... uh oh ... wait a sec, don't give you more to pick apart .... the majority to women she's encountered and discussed the types of men those particular women find attractive ... (whew, that was close!) ... now where was I .. oh yeah, the majority of those women are attracted to bad boys, but want to be treated good by the bad-boy's "not so bad side".

of COURSE it was a general statement not meant to classify all women walking/non-walking the planet earth.

God help I ever make an "all men want a beautiful woman" statement. I mean, I need to remain sensitive to all the gerbil-loving men out there too.

Wetanut said:
I wouldn't let her read your post if you value your life.
.. and I wouldnt give the time of day to a woman who has that ^ type attitude. They just want a puppy dog to do tricks for them and to spank when they don't do exactly what they want. I have someone to love and laugh with and concentrate on the good things in life rather than shower down negativity on those around ....... why the heck am I even wasting my keyboard on this reply? ... cya.

.... and oh yeah ... my wife's still laughing

Last edited:
Hey Bodie................did you get her to dress in the cheerleader outfit????????

Wetanut............takin things waaaaaaaaaay to serious..............there are girls/women out there that are solely attratced to the badboy type.......................occ's statements, like he stated was not towards the entire class that is woman..............

Ironman1188 said:
Viggo?
Harris?
Hurt?
The best performance, albeit too short, was Stephen McHattie's and it was nice to see him on screen again. Too under rated of a character actor IMHO.

I was also glad to see McHattie. I still remember him as half-breed Jake Pasquenal in Centenniel, spitting at the men who lynch him at the last second before they string him up. Wish they'd bring that one out on DVD. Robert Conrad's finest, most over-the-top moment: "You know what de Pawnee do to you dey find out you trap you own bea-bair?"

My wife loved "A History of Violence."
My wife loves me.
Ergo, I am a bad boy?
:naughty

Gruff Old Bear said:
My wife loved "A History of Violence."
My wife loves me.
Ergo, I am a bad boy?
:naughty
haha. you werent til you did that.
your wife should be jumpin your bones any minute now you bad bad boy!
lol!

How well does this fit within the Cronenberg canon? I know he has a long history of body evolution/perversion/revulsion kinda thing, and I didn't get the sense of that from the trailers. I have a few reward zone bucks to burn though, and usually am a sucker for Cronenberg.

Long live the new flesh!:monkey5

Guess I am always attracted to the bad boys :monkey2 ... but I am trying to find a good guy :D

Back