Hip Hop/Rap thread?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so out of touch with music and hip hop especially. I mean, all I listen to nowadays is radio music. I'm trying to get back into it.

Also, seems like everyone is in love with eighties / nineties hip hop (as they should be cause it was the best) but does anyone know of anything hot right now, that's out?

(Plus, my city got rid of their main hip hop radio stations ... )

I'm so out of touch with music and hip hop especially. I mean, all I listen to nowadays is radio music. I'm trying to get back into it.

Also, seems like everyone is in love with eighties / nineties hip hop (as they should be cause it was the best) but does anyone know of anything hot right now, that's out?

something like this?
Today's Hottest Top Songs

i do the same but with metal

Last years must have albums for me:

Big Kritt - Cadillactica (Awesome)

Statik Selektah - Whatgoesaround

School Boy Q - Oxymron

Lil Bootsie - Life after Death

Apollo Brown & Rass Kass - Blashemy

Ace Hood - Hood Trials and Tribulations

Twista - Dark Horse

Civilia Demo - Civilia Demo

Black Milk - If theres a hell below

Freddie Gibbs - Pinata

Lots of good stuff here to catch up on,Ill post some more in here when I come across em.

The new KRIT album was ok, had some jams but last one was better

New J Cole album is really good too

Malik B and Dr Green are dropping Unpredictable this year too, should be decent

EDIT: Actually it came out last week - cop it

Last edited:
Some nice tracks getting rotated in the spotify playlists at the minute, loving that TI one Oh Yeah, MGK Till I die, Taylor Gang or anything with juicy j.
Getting away from the classic hip hop for even DJ Khaled ha!

What do you all think about the new Big Sean album? I really like it and I was never a big fan of his. He doesn't sound quite as playful and has stepped it up a notch lyrically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you all think about the new Big Sean album? I really like it and I was never a big fan of his. He doesn't sound quite as playful and has stepped it up a notch lyrically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not heard a great deal of his, I don't really mess with mainstream stuff but spotify is opening my eyes to it a bit more.
God damn you I miss old Yo MTV, MTV Base and Westwood when he used to play real stuff.

Must listen to that Big Sean album. All i've heard is that sweary one everyone seems to have heard of.

Back