Hip Hop/Rap thread?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though the album is a couple years old Chance the Rapper's "AcidRap" has been on steady rotation for a couple of days. I typically don't listen to new stuff, but he's an exception.

Love some KRS-One!

The Roots are the only reason I even watch The Tonight Show anymore lol. Easily the greatest late night band, ever!

No Big L mentioned anywhere???

EDIT: surprised I didn't see any Souls of Mischief , Del tha funky homosapien or the alkaholiks, MF DOOM, MadLib

No Big L mentioned anywhere???

EDIT: surprised I didn't see any Souls of Mischief , Del tha funky homosapien or the alkaholiks, MF DOOM, MadLib

Big L. I remember him. Souls of Mischief's '93 Til Infinity is one of he best rap albums ever. I remember waiting for forever for Del's No Need for Alarm to come out. Liks is sweet! The MF Doom/Madlib Madvillain album is great so is the DangerDoom album.

Still the first three Tribe Called Quest albums are the best for me.

Speaking of RBL, Hiero and MacMall. Anyone remember Freestyle Fellowship and the B.U.M.S.?

And this guy

I remember seeing this video once when I was like 15 and never saw it again. The album never got released and I forgot about it. All I could remember that the rapper was a red headed guy with a beard that sounded like he had mental issues. I did remember he was signed to Jive so I checked their list of former artists on the wikipedia and found it: Crustified Dibbs!

Back