Hi Res Jabba's Palace images?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prefused

Super Freak
Reaction score
i'm planning on turning a section of shelving into a kind of 1/6 diorama for my Sideshow Jabba stuff.
basically all i'd need would be a back and the right and left sides of the background to Jabba's throne room.

does anybody have any ideas for where or how i could find some nice high resolution images i can use?

kthnxbai.
________
California dispensaries

Last edited:
you need to check anzik's customs.............he pretty much set the bar for jabba dios. although several of us have built some pretty awesome steps to go along with it.

a frame capture from the DVD?
dvd caps aren't even close to the resolution i'd need. maybe blu-ray. ROTJ hasn't been released on blu-ray that i know of.
you need to check anzik's customs.............he pretty much set the bar for jabba dios. although several of us have built some pretty awesome steps to go along with it.
who's that? is it somebody on here?
I'm looking to do the same here with my setup. I think Maulfan was looking at making some palace wraps when Jabba first came out.
did he come up with anything?
________
Life saber

Last edited:
Let me know if there is a specific view you want to see. Just tell me the time stamp in the movie.

Let me know if there is a specific view you want to see. Just tell me the time stamp in the movie.
well, come to think of it... my problem is what i need might not be in the movie.
i don't remember there being any decent shots of the stuff behind Jabba's throne when he isn't on it.
i think some of the stuff that's been posted should help out with the sides, maybe.

so, i dunno. i might be screwed unless i can find some images that were made by someone else in photoshop, or something.
or, god forbid, i stop being lazy and just paint my own.
________
Portable Vaporizer

Last edited:
that's way more awesome than anything i'm planning to do. all i want is basically wallpaper background for a section of shelving.
did you make any progress on the bbq thingie?
________
Buy Vapor Genie

Last edited:
The BBQ and a portion of the arch are visible in the screen caps I posted. Is there a particular frame that would be more useful? Just let me know the timestamp from the DVD.

Back