Hi.. I am a new member ..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: .

Really, I am on the second floor, west wing, third door on the left........or was that the right? It has been so long since they have let me out of this room.

You can't complain too much, at least they allow you internet connection!

:rock Certainly!

If you guys keep up like this you might give Josh a run for him money!!!! :lol :puke :x

They only supply us with the best in our wing.

MFB We can only try.
:banana :yay

woww...

Woww... suddenly my intro page has become a party page... =)) I like that!!

Thanks guys!!

Re: woww...

Yes they do lock the doors on occasion & put us in our straight jackets from time to time.

Anyways.....good to see you do not mind a little fun GTB.:banana

Hope you have enjoyed the show.:bliss

Thanks again!! Its always good to receive welcome... I have other posts asking for help on repairing the arwen bust..

Later then everyone... But " Hi I'm an Old Member! And for Old Times sake lets Welcome you aboard right!

Welcome Mate to the Dread Ship Debt! Were your credit takes a short walk and a long...oh so long drop!

Punch & Pie Served in the Captins Quaters from noon till 7. But not after ~ Thats Willy's time!

:ar :ar :bliss :bliss :bliss :toast

Welcome to the board, GTB! Don't let the crazies here frighten you!

Only 7 pieces left - I'm jealous! But oh, those 7 pieces. Methinks your cashflow to acquire them will have to be quite large.

Welcome to the board, GTB! Don't let the crazies here frighten you!

Thanks Narzgul, but I don't have the space to display, all in boxes... hopefully no mould. in singapore its quite humid.... hopefully one day can afford a good display... to me, all these are historical artefacts... very preciouss...

"My own... my preciousssssssssssssss"

Back