hi all from pasty land,cornwall,uk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halfbaked1969

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hello to all!thought iod pop a post up beings im in the initiation phase of this site:rotfl.i have only really been collecting over the past couple of years,i like collecting hot toys mainly but do look out for the odd nice sideshow statue/maquette.due to me being based in england and a very rural part of it i find sourcing hot toys quite hard unless i want to order internationally which i do in the last resort.
i do like the predator range and would like to slowly increase my collection with more pred 2 figures and the avp versions also,not liking the lost predator but would buy if going cheap.as for the scar/chopper/elder and other variations of the series/well!lets just say i dont want to pay the majority of prices iv seen but i came late in the game so i guess il have to PAY:monkey2,which i dont mind but definately not the £8-900 some sellers are asking for because that profit isnt exactly necessary but its their figure and i guess some do pay if they are a big enough fan:horror.
i also have a side collection of movie 1/1scale replicas with my big baby as the holy grail as it totally kicks ass:yess: and sits nicely next to the original samaritan,you can tell i like hellboy:exactly:love the films and was chuffed a few months back when i got hold of a cheap/new hellboy 2 1/6 hellboy figure with the two guns which for the size were so well made:hi5:anyway enough of my essay:exactly::lol if you fancy a chin wag then give me a shout yeh!all the best jas xbox360tag-xcxHALFBAKEDxcx ebay-halfbaked1969:)

wow!such a warm welcome:goodpost:thanks for making me feel so:peace:wave i just missed the preoreder for war machine at onesixthbruce but was able to do a layaway preorder for berserker/falconer so thats cool:yess:no im not bothered about the head,i have a falcon:clap.

Back