Hello from sunny u.k

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushey

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi fellow collectors,
I'm Mark & a brit. I've been a member here for a while now but never introduced myself(ignorant s.o.b!),so here goes but first of all i would like to say that i am a total noob to forums and posting etc so if i do something stupid or step over a line then plz say, as I say this is all new to me!.
Anyway I'm 43 yrs old,Plumbing is my line of work,it pays the bills and for my expensive hobby,but i love it!.Been a sideshow collector for about 12yrs,my main interests are Terminator,Predator&
Aliens I do like other genres but have to be picky with what i collect as i live in a narrowboat and space is tight especially when i keep adding to it!!,have only 7 pieces these are;-T800 arnold battle damage bust,hot toys 1/4 endo,combat ed T800 endo bust,Alien warrior lsb,Big chap lsb,Predator 1 lsb and finaly Predator maquette(which is still impressive!).I will attach pics of my set up when my 2 brain cells get a handle on this new experience.
I do have another statue on the way(hopefully anyway)and thats the Predator 2 maquette which i pre ordered for the 2nd time around after the
1st huge foul up with QC and a few other issues,not going there now!.Am i foolish?,maybe.
Anyway thats me,although probebly forgotton loads!.thanks for reading hope i've not bored anyone!,this maybe my last post i'll see how this goes!.
All the best,happy collecting!!

Hi fellow collectors,
I'm Mark & a brit. I've been a member here for a while now but never introduced myself(ignorant s.o.b!),so here goes but first of all i would like to say that i am a total noob to forums and posting etc so if i do something stupid or step over a line then plz say, as I say this is all new to me!.
Anyway I'm 43 yrs old,Plumbing is my line of work,it pays the bills and for my expensive hobby,but i love it!.Been a sideshow collector for about 12yrs,my main interests are Terminator,Predator&
Aliens I do like other genres but have to be picky with what i collect as i live in a narrowboat and space is tight especially when i keep adding to it!!,have only 7 pieces these are;-T800 arnold battle damage bust,hot toys 1/4 endo,combat ed T800 endo bust,Alien warrior lsb,Big chap lsb,Predator 1 lsb and finaly Predator maquette(which is still impressive!).I will attach pics of my set up when my 2 brain cells get a handle on this new experience.
I do have another statue on the way(hopefully anyway)and thats the Predator 2 maquette which i pre ordered for the 2nd time around after the
1st huge foul up with QC and a few other issues,not going there now!.Am i foolish?,maybe.
Anyway thats me,although probebly forgotton loads!.thanks for reading hope i've not bored anyone!,this maybe my last post i'll see how this goes!.
All the best,happy collecting!!

Hi there. Nice to see another Bedfordshire boy on here!

Welcome to the freak show mate. Sounds like you got some good pieces in your collection, when you get the time post em in the show your shelves thread!

Back