Heya.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, I really don't know what they were called besides the ultrasound and the various biopsies. I don't know anything about cancer besides the fact that he told me it was cancer. Can I ask you why you're grilling me?

Real sorry to hear about all your troubles Cloud :) I really hope it all works out well and you make a full recovery

Last edited:
I had a few tests and a surgery and I am scheduled for another surgery and radiology-something that I can't remember what all it was called. I don't know what you mean by "start Radio." I'm just a little shaken by the word "cancer." Three of my grandparents died of cancers, one of them lymphoma. If by "start Radio" you meant "make a big deal out of" I do kind of find this a big deal but I wasn't going to drag it out for another page like what has happened now with all of your questions. It was originally just an update on what I had mentioned in my initial post.

Thank you GG. I really appreciate it.

Thanks. Right now I'm taking Vicodin and an antibiotic but the antibiotic has a really long name. I will start taking a thyroid pill as well, but it makes no difference to me. I'm already on a few psychiatric drugs that I have to take every day anyway. My friend had Lupus and had to take Prednisone a few years ago. She was so miserable.

Anyway I think I am going to stop posting in my introduction thread now as it has turned into a rather ugly discussion about something that no one likes.

Thank you in advance to anyone else who decides to welcome me or wish me luck.

Cloud
What worked for me was this: Don't worry about what you have no control over. Trust that the docs will do everything they can.

All I could control was my disposition. Why make everyone around me unhappy. Yeah, I've got some severe head scars but who cares. Every second is important to me now. The people that are important to me mean that much more, & there are some that mean very little to me now. I made sure the docs & nurses were gonna have a great time seeing me. Things are never so bad we can't find a little humor to make things feel better.

Hell, I was joking around when they were wheeling me in for the emergency procedure cuz things were kinda looking grim for a awhile.

Health update: Now diagnosed with breast cancer.

Status update: Leaving the site. Most of you were lovely to me. Those of you who weren't are the reason I'm a' outta here. Don't want to make a big thing of it, just a nice little goodbye. Will miss talking to fellow collectors, but then my crappy collection is nothing compared to all of yours. Just can't take all of the "friendly ribbing" in my fragile little mental state I guess. I'm taking it off of my bookmarks so the snarky responses aren't necessary, but go for it if you want.

Bye-ya. Peace.

Cloud, just focus on the good things & great people around you. It's all in the attitude. I'm sure things will be beautiful. It may not seem like it right now, but everything is gonna be fine.

Love to you & everyone close to you.

Thank you

Thanks. I really appreciate it.

Good thing I remembered the URL, I guess I'll just uh, post less. Leaving was a bad idea. I've grown too attached to a few of you guys.

I was having a really bad day when Celtic started giving me a hard time. When so many of your defenses are stripped from you, it's difficult to deal with rudeness and teasing.

Cloud, with my brain surgery it taught me that I put to much value in some people that weren't worth it & under valued some folks that I should have felt more for. So, just focus on the ones that truly love you. That's all that matters

Back