Heya.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaylalightsaber.png

Welcome! And with a look like that feel free to pop by the SW section any chance you get.:chew

No need to apologize. Heheh. Most people hate the character, I'm usually the one doing the apologizing for loving 'im! :) Thank you about the costume and thank you for the luck!

I've posted in the SW forum a few times. Haven't had much luck getting responses there so I kind of stopped checking it. Been meaning to check out the Indy forum though.

No need to apologize. Heheh. Most people hate the character, I'm usually the one doing the apologizing for loving 'im! :) Thank you about the costume and thank you for the luck!

I've posted in the SW forum a few times. Haven't had much luck getting responses there so I kind of stopped checking it. Been meaning to check out the Indy forum though.

Me casa et sew casa (I KNOW that's not spelt correctly :lol). Got any pics of your guy dressed like Kit?... Were the costumes all hand-made by you personally or did you rent them from somewhere?

Cloud, welcome to the site
I understand all to well about the tumor. I had some brain surgery june 08. Yeah, it was not a great situation but it had a great outcome. My nieces call me Frankenstein now ( not in a malicious way) Sure made me appreciate people a whole lot more. Things will be great. Then crappy things happen, equal or better situations arise

I'm so glad your surgery went okay, KF. Nice to meet you and thank you for the welcome.

He doesn't have his Kit costume, yet. We've only been together for about 7 months and we haven't had the chance to cosplay anywhere. But it was going to be a huge project of ours after we move out together. I had my lekku commissioned by a woman who lives for twi'lek cosplay, and a seamstress sew the actual costume. All I did was pay a lot and design it. :) Kit & Aayla are actually on the back burner right now. Our first costumes were going to be of Cloud Strife (moi) and Vincent Valentine, and then Rorschach (moi) and Nite Owl II. I would like us to to more couples, but there aren't a lot of couples out there that we both like. Maybe Sailor Moon & Tuxedo Mask, haha. :)

Thank you. Nice to meet you.

The surgery went okay, if anyone was wondering. Lost my voice though, but it will come back. I'm having some awful pain right now. The scar looks wicked cool. All I need are some bolts sticking out of the sides of my neck.

Thank you. Nice to meet you.

The surgery went okay, if anyone was wondering. Lost my voice though, but it will come back. I'm having some awful pain right now. The scar looks wicked cool. All I need are some bolts sticking out of the sides of my neck.

Well good to hear that! :)

Is your voice totally gone, or can you start on your Rorschach impressions like you stated in your introduction post?

Get well soon!

Heh. I thought I would have a low, raspy voice like Rorschach's, but actually I don't have any voice at all. All I can do is whisper and wheeze. Hopefully it will come back, and the pain will go away soon.

Heh. I thought I would have a low, raspy voice like Rorschach's, but actually I don't have any voice at all. All I can do is whisper and wheeze. Hopefully it will come back, and the pain will go away soon.

Glad that you made through surgery great introduction btw, lots of info. I'm mainly a big Marvel fan but I don't like Star Wars, DC, Aliens, Predator and G.I. Joe

edit: He-Man

Ozzy Osbourne rocks :rock :rock2, big into music and I listen to a lot of hard stuff helps with my part-time job as an inspiring bodybuilder in the gym. Always searching for new music and bands but appreciate all kinds of genre from new to old.

Hope the throat gets better and any health advice just give a holler, I'll be here!

:rock :rock :rock

Welcome to the Freaks!!!

Thank you! Bodybuilding as a career, hm. Actually I need to start working out. I walked about a mile at a very slow pace yesterday and I was completely winded by the time I got home. Might be because I'm still recovering, or maybe I'm just totally out of shape. I tend to think it's the latter.

Ozzy's the best! I will die unhappy if I never see him live. I hope they do an Ozzfest this year and I hope it comes through Portland.

Thank you! Bodybuilding as a career, hm. Actually I need to start working out. I walked about a mile at a very slow pace yesterday and I was completely winded by the time I got home. Might be because I'm still recovering, or maybe I'm just totally out of shape. I tend to think it's the latter.

Ozzy's the best! I will die unhappy if I never see him live. I hope they do an Ozzfest this year and I hope it comes through Portland.

Heck yah, it makes me feel alive, nothing like getting up in crack of morning when it's still dark and doin some cardio before ppl's toes have feelns... I have some pics in the "Lets see you thread" check it out.

Yeah you'll be up there in no time, just pace yourself and ur heart and lungs will adapt to level of degree you put ur body through :rock

Thank you.

If anyone was wondering about my health, it's been upgraded to full-blown spreading bastard cancer. Scheduled for another surgery next Tuesday and radiology to hopefully kill the carcinogens in my blood.

Thank you.

If anyone was wondering about my health, it's been upgraded to full-blown spreading bastard cancer. Scheduled for another surgery next Tuesday and radiology to hopefully kill the carcinogens in my blood.

Stay tough Cloud. Give 'em hell.

Thank you.

Shwow~~we have a few things in common, guess we're not "Freaks" after all. I've been fighting the "bastard" for 2 years now....chemo every 3 weeks, etc. I'm using the hair loss thing to my advantage though, my wigs look absolutely stunning on 1:1 busts. Imagine Palpatine with long curly blonde locks and a smoke hanging out of his mouth. Life size Termie Endo sporting a bouncy red/black bob. Simply smashing. Will forward pics.

Two years, wow... You are so strong for holding out like that. The best of luck to you. I don't know if I am going to need chemo yet, I'm kind of hoping it doesn't come to that. I don't know if I would do wigs if I do go that route, probably just a bandana. But it's inspiring that you have fun with your wigs, I loved those pictures you took. Thanks. :)

And thank you, Neil and Sam. I really, really appreciate the support. I had quite a few blows today coming from a few different sources.

No, I don't have leukemia. It started as thyroid cancer and has now turned into lymphoma.

I don't really know, it's affected the lymph nodes in my neck that they know of. I was kind of in a daze when my doctor talked to me about all of this. Kind of hit me like a ton of bricks. I don't really recall the details very well.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting to be grilled about this information. I do remember him saying I have an 85% chance of a full recovery.

Back