Heya.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the board! Great introduction. We'll all be thinking about you and the surgery on the 31st. Keep us updated! :)

Thank you! Nothing to update at the moment. I had an appointment scheduled for tomorrow but had to cancel due to low funds. I chose a tattoo over health. My first tattoo makes me very happy, and every time I deal with my health I just get more bad news, so the choice was pretty simple. :)

Thank you! Nothing to update at the moment. I had an appointment scheduled for tomorrow but had to cancel due to low funds. I chose a tattoo over health. My first tattoo makes me very happy, and every time I deal with my health I just get more bad news, so the choice was pretty simple. :)

Is your tattoo of Bender telling people to bite his shiney metal arse? :D

If it is...show your doctor the next time you see him! :lol

I hope the best for your health!

Hey Cloud,
Welcome to Freaks.
I'm really enjoying reading your posts and not just our mutual admiration of Jeffrey Dean Morgan! :naughty

:lol

-samantha
5.gif

14.gif

:D It's of Cloud Strife. I love it. Had to get him 'cause we share our name. First tattoo and it didn't even hurt! <3

Thanks Sputnik! I was wondering, are you a fan of space exploration or do you use that screen name for it's literal meaning? Cool either way, I like it a lot. :)

Heh, Mr. Morgan's pretty cute. I have the film companion book and one of my favorite pictures in it is of him in full costume getting his Absolute Watchmen book autographed by Dave Gibbons. And he's got a little digital camera in his hand, so cute! It's nice to have an adoration for the man in common.

I'm really glad I joined this site!

Awesome. I'm a huge NASA fan. Do you have a favorite constellation or star? Mine is Venus, by a long shot. I live in the city and most of the time can't see any stars except for that bright, beautiful gem. I also love catching the International Space Station as it soars through the night sky every once in a while. One time I saw a shuttle dock with it! :) Speaking of the Shuttle, I'm going to be so sad when they retire, but its going to be exciting when we start landing on the Moon again in Orion, and eventually Mars. :)

https://www.memorialspaceflights.com/services.aspy For you baby...want to be space junk? It's in my will. As far as viewing favs, that would be Albireo, 'tis located in the mid of the summer triangle or the tip of the northern cross. It's a gorgeous binary-one sappire blue the other red giant-and was the first time I saw colour in space. I was hooked!!

Hi cloud good to have you on the board :) As for space gazing, for me its the Pleiades. My 18 m.o daugher Maya, is named after a star (Maia) in the cluster.

Heh, thanks. I don't think I'll ever date anyone from this site tho'.. I'm pretty happy with my Clark. :) Besides, no one would want to date me. I have a lot of baggage and I'm such a ditz.

Man I wish I lived out in the country where I could properly stargaze!

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome, and a welcome to you too!:)

Judging by your signature I'd say you're a Comedian fan ;)

He's a pretty cool character indeed.

I like Nite Owl II the best, I found him to be the most sympatethic.
Then again, every character had it's own cool moments... I like them all I guess.

Heh. "Fan" is an understatement. I practically worship the guy, and I'm glad not a lot of people read this thread or I would get yelled at for saying that. A lot of people hate the character. :)

My boy likes Nite Owl II a lot as well. I would have liked him a lot better if that sex scene wasn't so long and drawn-out, and they didn't play "Hallelujah" over the top of it. Haha.

Hi! :wave

It's always nice to see another female on the boards!

I'm 25 years old and have been collecting in some fashion since I was thirteen.

When it comes to Watchmen, I'm a Rorschach fangirl.

My second favorite character is Laurie, which is why I've decided on going as Silk Spectre II for Halloween this year. My hair just needs to grow out some, but by October it will be long enough I won't need the wig.

I also like night Owl II and the Comedian. My least favorites are probably Dr. Manhattan or Ozymandias.

I used to be a Rorschach fangirl! I still plan on cosplaying as him. :) When you get into your Silk Spectre II costume you should take a picture and post it!

My least favorite is Ozymandias because he killed the Comedian! And then Dr. Manhattan because he killed Rorschach.

Heh. "Fan" is an understatement. I practically worship the guy, and I'm glad not a lot of people read this thread or I would get yelled at for saying that. A lot of people hate the character. :)

My boy likes Nite Owl II a lot as well. I would have liked him a lot better if that sex scene wasn't so long and drawn-out, and they didn't play "Hallelujah" over the top of it. Haha.

I can see why people would hate The Comedian. Haven't read the Graphic Novel and I deliberatly didn't do much research before seeing the movie because of spoilers. So when I sat there and saw the
Spoiler Spoiler:

I was like :horror.
But fortunately there was that scene of him
Spoiler Spoiler:

That made him seem not all remorseless.

You're right about the sex scene, it was over the top and to long. Did like the Owlship flame, though :D

Spoiler Spoiler:
But he loved Sally. He had a pin-up picture of her on his wall, and he even had an image of her on his lighter. If you read the graphic novel, you'd see that she had feelings for him, too. They have a really complicated relationship, but I love Eddie & Sally and I wish they had a happy ending. *sigh* In my dreams they do.

I love that he had a picture of Laurie in his secret closet. <3 But he died knowing that his own daughter hated his guts. And he died all alone. Aww. He's such a tragic character. Breaks my heart.

You are right, I apologize...

Spoiler Spoiler:
:eek:

The way you describe him, he really is a tragic character.

I hadn't realised that before. Thanks! :)

By the way, you have a great Aayla Secura costume!

Good Luck on the 31st

Back