Hey from a UK freak!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I can see my sig pic! Thanks guys & gals! :joy

Oh ^^^^ it's disappeared again... this is weird!

Your only two posts away...so close!

So...err...how old are you and what do you do for a job? (lie if you want to! :lol)

I'm 23 at portsmouth uni at the moment! :banana

Been to Brighton a few times not bad, some good lesbian bars, but just sooo crowded! :rolleyes:

Cool :rock

I'm 24 and graduated from Kent uni Last year! :banana

Know what you mean about the lesbian bars in Brighton...bit busy and forward if you ask me :rolleyes:...unless your lying to get rid of the slug! :confused::lol

Don't forget to take some shots of you collection and let us all see it! Here's mine: https://www.thecollection.webeden.co.uk/

Yes and I'll shamelessly advertise my collection also! Check it out in the Show Your Shelves Section!!!! :rock2 Man I can already see this thread getting out of hand just between the two of us GG. :lol

Cool :rock

I'm 24 and graduated from Kent uni Last year! :banana

Know what you mean about the lesbian bars in Brighton...bit busy and forward if you ask me :rolleyes:...unless your lying to get rid of the slug! :confused::lol

Don't forget to take some shots of you collection and let us all see it! Here's mine: https://www.thecollection.webeden.co.uk/

Will try & take some shots today & upload them!

Kent uni - that's quite funny that was my second choice!

Know what you mean about being them being a bit forward in Brighton - kinda freaked me out! I'm a bit of a shy girl myself! :eek:

Will try & take some shots today & upload them!

Kent uni - that's quite funny that was my second choice!

Know what you mean about being them being a bit forward in Brighton - kinda freaked me out! I'm a bit of a shy girl myself! :eek:

Yes take some shots...:lol

Thats Brighton for you :rolleyes:

That is funny about Kent Uni, what degree are you doing? I did Criminology and Sociology...not quite as interesting as it sounds! :lol

Yes take some shots...:lol

Thats Brighton for you :rolleyes:

That is funny about Kent Uni, what degree are you doing? I did Criminology and Sociology...not quite as interesting as it sounds! :lol

Wow ok that's a bit weird... I'm doing Crime & Criminology! :horror Maybe it's a lesbian thing - do you like handcuffs? :lol

Wow this has to be the most posted in Introduction thread I've ever seen. :lol And just for the record I can go either way with the handcuffs. :D

I'm sure we can all chip in! :lol

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

The questions are: is Havok game for this? and, do we want him there?! :monkey3:lol

God this thread is taking a huge dip to the gutter! :lol Still, can you now see your avater and sig?...love that sig!

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

The questions are: is Havok game for this? and, do we want him there?! :monkey3:lol

God this thread is taking a huge dip to the gutter! :lol Still, can you now see your avater and sig?...love that sig!

Well I say YES and YES to the above. And what's wrong with going to the gutter, it's all good. :banana My question is: will the mods lock this thread now? :lol Maybe we should take it to the Sandbox. :naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back