Hey from a UK freak!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I don't check this thread for awhile and look what I miss!

UK lass myself, welcome aboard and great to see us gals growing in numbers. Though i'm starting to see a pattern here of lesbians and collecting statues. Damn I thought I was unique.

UK lass myself, welcome aboard and great to see us gals growing in numbers. Though i'm starting to see a pattern here of lesbians and collecting statues. Damn I thought I was unique.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Between you & gondorgirl it looks like I'm gonna have some fun on here!:naughty :lol

Ayup, I think we are taking over *evil laugh*

Though it is a little weird the pattern thats growing...who'd have thought liking polystone would relate to lesbianism! :lol

Aww thank you! :eek: Yeah I can see it now! :woo

Thank you!

:banana:banana:banana:banana

My pleasure :rock

Well I do take requests! ;)

Funny thing is I was quite drunk when that shot was taken...the half closed eyes give it away! :rotfl

THAT'S YOU!!! :monkey5
fainter.gif

Ayup, certainly is and thank you! :eek:

Love that fainting smillie BTW...really funny!

Though I feel a little exposed now...anyone else gonna show there own shots...that includes you Havok? :naughty

I already posted a pic of myself in the Lets See You thread under Permathreads. Just type in my name in the search part and it should come up. Look at your own risk though. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back