HEROES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
Great first episode! My favorite so far is the Asian dude! He reminds of CHoji from Naruto!! :lol

dude... i was thinking the same thing. only i couldnt point out which character. especially when his boss drug him back to his cubicle. i was thinking it was like watching naruto.

hairlesswookiee said:
dude... i was thinking the same thing. only i couldnt point out which character. especially when his boss drug him back to his cubicle. i was thinking it was like watching naruto.

:lol I know! I love pretty much everything Japanese and the fact that this show actually had dialogue without dubbing is just freakn' awesome! :rock

WHOA!! I just saw the commercial and it hasn't started over here yet. It will show in 1 hour :rock

its on again tomorrow night so even if you missed the beginning you have another chance to get it all. from the preview at the end it seems like the show is going to connect all the characters somehow. (relax, its not a spoiler--you seem them interacting throughout the first episode. they just dont know it yet)

Loved it!

In case you weren't aware, comic artist Tim Sale is doing all the artwork for the artist character (Isaac Mendez) on the show. I am a huge fan of Tim's art and its really nice to see his art so prominently featured on the show.

WHOA!!! LOVED IT!!! Can't wait for next week's episode. More heroes will be introduced. I'm anxious to know what else they can do. :chew

MONSTER said:
Loved it!

In case you weren't aware, comic artist Tim Sale is doing all the artwork for the artist character (Isaac Mendez) on the show. I am a huge fan of Tim's art and its really nice to see his art so prominently featured on the show.

i KNEW that was a comic artist's art but couldn't put my finger on whos. very cool

I liked it a lot too - hopefully people will buy into the mystery like they did with LOST and just go along with it even though nothing will be revealed for a long time.

Darklord Dave said:
I liked it a lot too - hopefully people will buy into the mystery like they did with LOST and just go along with it even though nothing will be revealed for a long time.

I think they've already revealed quite a bit. We know who the main villian is, just don't have his motives yet. We know that the characters will eventually meet up, I'm guessing at some point in this season. They'll be trying to stop the painting from becoming a reality. Trying not to add any spoilers here.

Like I said, NBC has a knack for rushing things together too quickly and I hope they can avoid it here. This is a show that needs to start slowly to build characters and I think they got off to a pretty good start last night. I just wonder how long til their at Xavier's School for the Gifted?

I guess they're replaying it again tonight... I'll have to try and watch it. The commercials made it seem kind of interesting.

Back