HEROES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposedly the creator of the show has NO comic book background at all. That's why he hired people like Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale. But it does remind one a lot of X-Men, 4400 and other ideas like that. I really like the LOST aspect though and I think that will keep people coming back.

Darklord Dave said:
Supposedly the creator of the show has NO comic book background at all. That's why he hired people like Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale. But it does remind one a lot of X-Men, 4400 and other ideas like that. I really like the LOST aspect though and I think that will keep people coming back.

wow.....kinda freaky, i described this show to one of my buddies as comic-book heroes meets Lost. Great minds think alive I see....:devil :devil

SPOILERS!!

just heard on some E TV news show that in the each of the next 2 episodes a leading character will die. looks like they are gonna rush thru things.

same E show said a remake of the Hitcher is in the works. didn't know that. JOY!:D

also just saw an add on SCI FI channel that claimed they'll be airing HEROES every Friday at 7PM. guess it'll be the episode from the week before. nice way to catch eps one may have missed.

Last edited:
Finally got around to watching the pilot tonight and I loved it!!! I surley hope they dont rush this and run out of steam half way through the season. So far so good!

Batty said:
Just a reminder that there's a new episode tonight.

I hope it's as good as the first.

Just a note, I'd like to keep this a spoiler free thread. If you've heard something that may be happening in a future episode, please start another thread. If you're in this thread you need to expect to hear what's already been on, but if you know something we don't, please warn us first.

Mookeylama said:
hope i didn't screw anything up. i did place SPOILERS!! in that last post.

No, it's all good. At least you weren't very informative.

As for tonight's show. Started off slow but the second half was great.

I still love how not-so subtle the tie ins are. Oh look at the paintings, now look at the DNA code, now look in the pool. You have a cool thing going, don't F it up by trying to be like LOST.

After seeing the extended pilot at SDCC, I was really surprised at how many things were left out or changed altogether. I will watch it tonight and see how much stuff gets put back into the second episode--I mean, whole characters were completely MIA.

Another good one tonight, had a bit of an X-Files vibe to it. That whole thing with Ali Larter's mirror reflection keeps getting weirder, can't wait to see how that pans out.

Darth Loki said:
Just a note, I'd like to keep this a spoiler free thread. If you've heard something that may be happening in a future episode, please start another thread. If you're in this thread you need to expect to hear what's already been on, but if you know something we don't, please warn us first.
I started one just to be on the safe side. Some people don't get to watch it until later in the week.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=240114#post240114

hey i just heard that the extended pilot could be found on the net somewhere. if anyone has a link to it, i'd love to download it.

just finished watching the 2nd episode. WOW, seems like a great show. still have a question on Ali Later's (chick in las vegas) powers. She looks in a mirror and sees herself talking to herself, blacks out, wakes up and she has done things she doesn't remember doing. What a freaky schizto power? she seems nuts, and no having powers; we shall see....and if only the chick who couldn't get hurt and the dude that can fly's powers were put together, they would become a great hero...and we all know who that would be.. look down. :D

carbo-fation said:
Argh.....Can't believe I missed it! I gotta try to find some torrents for episode two now! :emperor

I would give you the site I use that usually has all the torrent you could possibly want, but I dont' think I can on this forum.. Hit me up on AIM and I'll tell you.

Back