Heroes of the Rebellion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sir Tristram said:
Well, not exactly....Splitting hairs here, but Padme, Mon Mothma and most definitely Bail Organa were part of the rebellions inception!
Padme died before the rebellion was formed. And deleted scenes don't count. :p
Since most of Mon Mothma's scenes were cut along with Birth of the Rebellion, she would be more likely to appear in figure as she did in ROTJ, even though I would like figures of her from both ROTJ and ROTS.
Bail would be one of the few that counts as part of the rebellion.

While I know some people are disappointed by this announcement, I think this was inevitable. There AREN'T that many "bad guys" in Star Wars. There are only 4 Sith.

1. Maul
2. Dooku
3. Sidious (of course they could do both Ep. III and Ep. VI versions, plus an Ep. I Senator)
4. Vader (could do a suitless Ep. III suitless version, an Ep. VI "reveal" version, and one "helmeted" version that incorporates aspects of all the films, and looks like nothing ever seen on screen. ;) )

I think this line will sell much faster than the "Jedi" one. What person who collects only the 12" line wouldn't want a Han or a Leia?

elwood49 said:
What person who collects only the 12" line wouldn't want a Han or a Leia?

Me that's who. I didn't get the Han or Leia PF and have no interest in the 12" versions either. Give me 3PO and R2 and I'm pretty sure that will be it from this line. Most of the characters from this part are cool I agree but they aren't all that interesting.

Give me Jedi and Sith.:D

Well there are going to be figs made that people want and don't want.

I thought Kit was someone people didnt want :rolleyes: A short span of 25 minutes proved that wrong.

I really excited to see this.

As other's have said I think that ANH Leia or Bespin Han is a good bet to kick off this line.

I'm leaning towards Bespin Han though

well this is good news for me, im just getting all the jedi and sith but other than that im just gonna collect the main characters. and of course the ones that look too good to turn down.

FYI-

The "Legacy" name was just temporary name (I think it says in the original article that the names were not final).

Lucasfilm considers characters like Padme and Organa in this group, as they started the whole Rebellion...

Order of the Jedi Introduction

Look at the pictures that go along with the article, and compare them with the initial figures that were released in this line. Notice anything?

I'll bet that they will be kicking off this line with the two characters pictured in the new article--Han and Leia. Now, I would also bet that they won't release them in the ANH costumes that were used with the PF figures. Han's outfit was not remarkably different in ESB (basically a jacket instead of a vest, unless they do Hoth Han), so I am going to make my guess--the line will start with Bespin Leia.

Bet you all my exclusives, the first figure will be the old dude with the handlebar mustache behind R2D2 :peace

jlcmsu said:
Me that's who. I didn't get the Han or Leia PF and have no interest in the 12" versions either. Give me 3PO and R2 and I'm pretty sure that will be it from this line. Most of the characters from this part are cool I agree but they aren't all that interesting.

Give me Jedi and Sith.:D

Last time I checked, you collected more than ONLY the 12" line as my post clearly stated.:rolleyes:

Didn't I read somewhere that the intial plan for the 12" was to be from RotJ and the PFs from ANH. So if it is Han and Leia, I can see them being in their costumes from Jedi. Although the Endor look is probably my least favorite for Leia, although her treehouse costume might be cool. I can't see them doing slave Leia as their first 12" female either.

tomandshell said:
Han's outfit was not remarkably different in ESB (basically a jacket instead of a vest, unless they do Hoth Han), so I am going to make my guess--the line will start with Bespin Leia.

Yes, but his haircut was different. And his face appeared different too. Infact, he looks younger in ESB than in ANH! I think the shorter hair made a big difference.

Darklord Dave said:
Didn't I read somewhere that the intial plan for the 12" was to be from RotJ and the PFs from ANH. So if it is Han and Leia, I can see them being in their costumes from Jedi. Although the Endor look is probably my least favorite for Leia, although her treehouse costume might be cool. I can't see them doing slave Leia as their first 12" female either.

You're right Dave. I remember them saying that too. So they most likely will be ROTJ characters.

elwood49 said:
Last time I checked, you collected more than ONLY the 12" line as my post clearly stated.:rolleyes:

To be honest Elwood as far as the SW license goes I'm basically only collecting the 12" line because the PF are too exspensive with LOTR still going. So that's why I answered it.:rolleyes:

Edit: I'm getting a few PF but not many at all. I'll probably only have 6-7 at most.

I will likely pick up the founders of the Rebellion when they're released, but as for the OT standbys like Han and Leia, I have zero interest. I suspect this line will save me a great deal of funds that can be diverted elsewhere. I'm sure SSC will do a great job, however.

^^ i dont think its finished because there are so many main characters they missed. they are probably just mixing it up becaue many of us want other characters, and a break on the wallet.

Back