Heroes of the Rebellion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok just a question than...where do you put a character like jettster dexter ???? in the rogue category?

1. jedi
2. sith
3. rogues
4. military
5. heros

I have to admit that of the other four, this was the one I least wanted to see announced next. But I have a feeling that when the first figure gets previewed, I'll have no problem getting excited.

I also don't think that we will get four heroes before the third line starts. From the article at StarWars.com:

The new 12" figure series, which debuted with the Jedi Luke figure last fall and recently followed with Episode III's Anakin and Obi-Wan, has fans wondering when they might see a Sith breach the Jedi band of brothers. "In the near future," says Senior Licensing Coordinator Brock Otterbacher. "How near? Well, it may be a few announcements away, and that's all I can say..."

TheObsoleteMan said:
I wager the priority pre-order for that one would be a leisurely affair.

LOL Well put. :D

Though I for one am looking forward to Jar Jar. I wear my affection for Jar Jar as a badge of honer. Phantom Menace may have disapointed some but it entertained the hell out of me and it still does. And after seeing what SSC has done for Kit Fisto, I can only believe that a Sideshow Jar Jar would be alien and strange and one hell of a conversation starter.

They have said that they would space out the PF and 1/6 characters, so I wouldn't expect Han or Leia right off.

For the HOTR line... I really hope that the first one we see is Episode V "Cloud City (Bespin) Leia"! She would be awesome!!!

Other characters I would like to see include "Han Solo", "Chewbacca", "Lando" and how about an Episode I "Queen Amidala"!

Sounds very promissing!

P.S.

Let's not forget the X-Wing pilot from Episode IV that says:

"The guns... They've stopped!?!"

And then says nothing else for the entire movie!

lol!

I was looking forward to the rogues. I was hoping it'd be bounty hunters or cantina patrons? Any ideas? I'll be getting them all no matter what.

"Heroes"-Gimme Leia from A New Hope.

So where does the stupid Snowbunny Padme fit in? :cool:

It sounds like the next four or so are Leia, Han, C-3PO, R2 (maybe) and ....Oh god....Jar Jar?
No, it can't be!

Hero ......Well, it can't be Han when we first meet him then.....That would fit under the Rogue catagory....

Han in Cloud City(or perhaps about to be a frozen popsicle-martyr) or Endor gear....

Lando? Genral Lando?

TheObsoleteMan said:
Queen Amidala? The rebellion is OT is it not?
Exactly what I thought.
Heroes of the Rebellion should be all Original Trilogy. Technically, the Rebels in the Prequels where the Separatist bad guys so I don't think Padme or Jar Jar would be a Rebel or any other Prequel character.
I'm looking forward to a break from all the Jedi we've seen the past couple of months.

screamingmetal said:
Exactly what I thought.
Heroes of the Rebellion should be all Original Trilogy. Technically, the Rebels in the Prequels where the Separatist bad guys so I don't think Padme or Jar Jar would be a Rebel or any other Prequel character.
I'm looking forward to a break from all the Jedi we've seen the past couple of months.
Well, not exactly....Splitting hairs here, but Padme, Mon Mothma and most definitely Bail Organa were part of the rebellions inception!

Shaihulud said:
ok just a question than...where do you put a character like jettster dexter ???? in the rogue category?

hopefully in the "it will never be made" category.:wacky

seriously, i would think "rogues" would be bad guys........boba fett, jango, nute gunray, weequay, bib fortuna......etc...

dexter could fit into the galactic heroes line, since he does help the jedi. but would anyone besides hardcase really buy this figure?

Darklord Dave said:
They have said that they would space out the PF and 1/6 characters, so I wouldn't expect Han or Leia right off.

i wouldn't expect to see them in their ANH outfits, but i'll bet you a shiny nickle that either leia or han from ESB or ROTJ kicks off this line.:peace

Back