Heroes of the Rebellion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A break on the wallett????

What's that? You actually got me to chuckle at that remark thanks:D

shaithis77 said:
FYI-

The "Legacy" name was just temporary name (I think it says in the original article that the names were not final).

Lucasfilm considers characters like Padme and Organa in this group, as they started the whole Rebellion...

anyone have a link to this article? i was looking on the sideshow site but could not find it.

wookilar8 said:
I think it's this article

The comment about the 5 different SW lines is about halfway into the article.

thanks. that's the one i was looking for. no wonder i couldn't find it on the sidshow site. it's from rebelscum. :)

so regardless of what this line is called, it's the "good guys". (and gals):D

it's kinda pointless to say, this or that good guy wasn't part of the rebellion.:rolleyes:

I don't care what "line" it's supposed to be in, as long as it's Star Wars.

Oh, and i would totally get a Jar Jar Binks. Give him to me with a couple of Gungan weapons, a removable tongue and multiple hand scuplts!

The only figure I'd NEVER get is Shmi. She shucks sho hawd.

"That's wonderful, Annie! You have brought hope to those who have none!!"

Bleh. Double bleh.

I was hoping that a Qui-Gon Jinn would be next. He never gets any love...

:confused:

Oh well....hopefully, they will do him eventually.

I'd like to see Chewbacca, Han Solo, and Lando Calrissian of this new series...

TheObsoleteMan said:
Queen Amidala? The rebellion is OT is it not?

Technically, she gave birth to two of the rebellion's greatest heros so she qualifies in my book and I'm sure that there are others who feel the same way.

Besides... I would really love to have a 12" figure of her in her Episode I outfit and makeup. If they don't put her in this line, where would they put her?

I hope we get a 1/4 scale representation of Ep. I Queen Amidala. I'd love to see what they do with the costume. Leave Arena Padme for the 12" line.

From some hints on the RS board it looks like we might still get 1 or 2 more jedi next.

Back