Heroes- Now with spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my take:

Dad has no powers.

Haitian can block mental powers only. which would explain how Pete's bro flew away from them.

Sylar's powers were nulified by the containment cell. i suppose Eden coulda turned the cell off so she could use her powers on him, but this woulda been incredibly stupid since she was well aware of his potential threat. my guess is since Sylar's a gizmo genius (clock maker, and likes to take things apart to "see how they tick".) that he had enough time to figure out how to bypass/disengage the cell's dampening features.

Mookeylama said:
my take:

Dad has no powers.

Haitian can block mental powers only. which would explain how Pete's bro flew away from them.

Sylar's powers were nulified by the containment cell. i suppose Eden coulda turned the cell off so she could use her powers on him, but this woulda been incredibly stupid since she was well aware of his potential threat. my guess is since Sylar's a gizmo genius (clock maker, and likes to take things apart to "see how they tick".) that he had enough time to figure out how to bypass/disengage the cell's dampening features.
That all makes sense to me.

I wonder how long we'll have to wait to get answers. Or if we will get answers. :monkey4

Batty said:
That all makes sense to me.

I wonder how long we'll have to wait to get answers. Or if we will get answers. :monkey4

middle of January :monkey2

...i want to see Hiro battle the Dino :rock :rock

i was so pissed tonite. wrapped up what i was doing and ran home. sat down and turned on Deal or No Deal at about 5 til 9. then remembered that Heroes isn't on for like 7 freakin weeks. WTF is up w/ that? there was a John Goodman xmas movie on. WTF?!

Mookeylama said:
i was so pissed tonite. wrapped up what i was doing and ran home. sat down and turned on Deal or No Deal at about 5 til 9. then remembered that Heroes isn't on for like 7 freakin weeks. WTF is up w/ that? there was a John Goodman xmas movie on. WTF?!

Mondays just aren't the same without those loveable freaks :monkey2

I know, I was actually looking forward to the reruns to see if I could catch something I missed.

Woohoo for the marathon. As for watching them on-line...I'm still on dial up *hangs head in shame* so by the time I got them downloaded and ready to view new ones would be on. :lol Thanks for the link tho. :cool:

Greetings!
I was hoping someone here could help me out. I recorded the entire series so far on my DVR. The last episode somehow (significant other) seems to have dissappeared. If anyone has a digital copy they might be willing to part with, I would gladly pay for time and trouble and shipping. Please email me @ my hotmail address if you can help me out....
Thanks in advance!
Best,
James W Barron
[email protected]

Darth Loki said:
Mondays just aren't the same without those loveable freaks :monkey2
Whats funny is I never watched it on Mondays. I would watch Heroes and Prision Break on Tivo later in the week. I am always watching MNF.

snowtrooper1966 said:
Greetings!
I was hoping someone here could help me out. I recorded the entire series so far on my DVR. The last episode somehow (significant other) seems to have dissappeared. If anyone has a digital copy they might be willing to part with, I would gladly pay for time and trouble and shipping. Please email me @ my hotmail address if you can help me out....
Thanks in advance!
Best,
James W Barron
[email protected]

If you use itunes you can download the episodes individually for $1.99 and NBC has all of the episodes up for viewing right now on there website. Hope that helps.

was the cell that kept sylar metal free like magneto's & when that girl brandished the gun he has a control of metals and used that to smash the glass

Agent0028 said:
Woohoo for the marathon. As for watching them on-line...I'm still on dial up *hangs head in shame* so by the time I got them downloaded and ready to view new ones would be on. :lol Thanks for the link tho. :cool:

UHHH...my friend, I'm so sorry. A buddy of mine was just upgraded to dsl from the stone ages. When I used to go over to his house, I felt SO much pain. Gotta get that upgrade...

Karma said:
was the cell that kept sylar metal free like magneto's & when that girl brandished the gun he has a control of metals and used that to smash the glass
Could be, but I think that Sylar ability is psychokinesis, or rather one of the abilities he stole.

Karma said:

early on i thought that he might control metals because of the (2nd?) episode that showed the lil girls parent pinned to the wall w/ a bunch of cutlery. it was the episode that introduced the mind cop guy. but now i think it's as Agent said, more telekinesis than magnetism. plus if he could control metal, i'm sure that Clair's dad had some metal on him when he was talking w/ Sylar in the cell. at least part of his glasses look like gold metal.

Back