Heroes- Now with spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Peter explodes because he take the radiation guys power or because he is around all the Heros at once. In his vision they are all around him, I was thinking that because hes absorbing all their powers he cant handle it and explodes???

I like that explanation better KD. But they've already set up ThermoMan, so I'm sure he has to have something to do with it.

Well don't go hoping to see Peter destroy NYC anytime soon because Chris Eccleston has been signed onto Heroes to start in January as a mentor of sorts to Peter to teach him how to control his powers. Maybe the destruction of the city will be averted?

Batty said:
I think the Haitian can probably block all powers. Otherwise he's be know as a cop blocker.

I think it's Claire's dad who has the power blocker power(heh). I think that's why he was able to confront Sylar with no consequences, but Eden was not. He was also around when the cop tried reading minds and got blocked, right?

bluesparrow said:
I think it's Claire's dad who has the power blocker power(heh). I think that's why he was able to confront Sylar with no consequences, but Eden was not. He was also around when the cop tried reading minds and got blocked, right?

That makes sense. I think the Haitian can only mess with peoples memory.

When Peter got really sick in the jail cell, Claire was in there, so he should have not gotten sick, but her dad was there to, so maybe he was blocking both their powers and thats why Peter got really sick????

Also early in the show when the cop was kidnapped and talking to Claire's father while he was laying on the table he could not read his mind.

King Darkness said:
That makes sense. I think the Haitian can only mess with peoples memory.

When Peter got really sick in the jail cell, Claire was in there, so he should have not gotten sick, but her dad was there to, so maybe he was blocking both their powers and thats why Peter got really sick????

Also early in the show when the cop was kidnapped and talking to Claire's father while he was laying on the table he could not read his mind.

Ummm. I just remembered, when Peters brother flew away weren't both the dad and the Haitian there??? Why was he able to fly away????

Yeah I have not figures out what the dads deal is. He is the one that makes no sense still.

well i took it that it was the Hatian that could block mind powers, but it was the cell Sylar was in that was supposed to nulify his powers. i mean if it was Claire's dad doing the blocking, why didn't Sylar break out after dad left the area? he's certainly got the powers to break out. he yanked Eden thru the glass telekinetically, tho i don't understand how he suddenly got use of his powers again while locked in the cell.

Batty said:
If the Haitian can't block powers, why couldn't the cop read his mind in the bar?

wasn't the dad with him?

if not i guess the haitian's thing is mental stuff, including memory wipe and keeping psychic powers from being used.

Last edited:
Vader AL said:
the dad blocks powers and the haitian can clear memories.
But as King pionted out how did Peters Brother fly when he was captured by the Dad.

If the Dad can block powers, why did he need the Haitian at the Police Station when they were questioning Claire?

I never thought the Dad had powers, it's all the Haitian. But I don't think the Haitian blocks all powers, just mental ones.

question:

How come Sylar did not or could not hurt the Dad at the prison cell? I think it was a prison cell. But when the girl with persuasion powers came to visit, Sylar was able to smash her face to the window.

TOE said:
question:

How come Sylar did not or could not hurt the Dad at the prison cell? I think it was a prison cell. But when the girl with persuasion powers came to visit, Sylar was able to smash her face to the window.
Was the Haitian there? If he was, that may explain it.

TOE said:
question:

I wondered about that too. It may have been the cell that nullified his powers. Maybe she deactivated it so she could use her powers on him. :confused:

And King brought up another good point- How did Nathan fly away with Bennet and the Haitian right there?

Batty said:
I wondered about that too. It may have been the cell that nullified his powers. Maybe she deactivated it so she could use her powers on him. :confused:

And King brought up another good point- How did Nathan fly away with Bennet and the Haitian right there?
I think he caught them off guard.

Batty said:
That seems a logical explanation to me. I think that the Haitians power to wipe minds prolly gives him the mental resistance to being read or something like that. Maybe its like Vader Al said and he just has general mental powers. Also the dad could have been at the bar and just off screen or something.

Back